Chapter 37

Author's POV:

Taehyung widely open his eyes as sharp pain hit on his back. Ahh!... He groaned in pain and tried to move but he was in a strong grip. He fully open his eyes and saw he was still in Jungkook's embrace his hands were wrapped around his tiny waist from back. He feels really comfortable and cozy in his arms. He turned around and face him. “So cute..." He whispered while caressing his hairs. Thinking about last night makes him blush furiously.

He tlit his head towards the clock and saw the time.  Jungkook.... He whispered in his ear and kiss it. He saw Jungkook was frowning his eyebrows. Jungkook wake up.... He said and kissed his lips.

Jungkook felt some soft thing on his lips. He slowly open his eyes to see. He saw Taehyung the angle was kissing him. He immediately flep him on his back and hover on top of him in blanket. Taehyung wide his eyes with his sudden action. "What is this??" He exclaimed.

"Ah it's  a really nice way to wake up your husband. I like it..." Jungkook says and chuckle and smirked. Taehyung just giggle under him. "BTW thanks for the last night baby...." He said while caressing his cheek with his thumb.
Taehyung just blushed deeply. "Oh! C'mon Jungkook now lets get out of me... Don't you wanna go for work today??" He asked. "Yeah... I have to go.....but I don't want to...." Jungkook said lazily and buried his face in his crook while hugging him tightly in blanket.

"Why you don't wanna go?" Taehyung asked cutely and lifting his head up while cupping his face. "Ahh.... I just want to cuddle with you for whole day...." he says cutely and again buried in his neck. Taehyung let out small giggles when jungkook gave small kisses on his neck. "Hehehe... Jungkook...now stop being steborn like a kid okay... Now Go and get ready for office...." Taehyung says bit furiously but still in cute tune and Jungkook life his head up and face him.

"Okay..." He said in low voice. He really don't want to go he want to cuddle with Taehyung for whole day. He stare at him with his puppy eyes so Taehyung may melt in his eyes and allow him to cuddle. "Now don't make that those eyes I'm not gonna allow---" he stopped his sentence and stare clearly into Jungkook's eyes.

"Jungkook why your eyes are red you didn't slept last night?" Taehyung asked worriedly and stood up and sit. Jungkook frown his brows "Oh! Is it?" He asked cause he only don't know his eyes have turned red but he was really feeling tried from last nights programme what they did. " Yeah! And your has also looking bit pale.... Jungkook are you okay? Are you feeling sick? If you than please stay at home. Do go to office today...." Taehyung said worriedly.

"No I'm fine---" he got cut off by phone ring. He took his phone from nightstand and pick and swipe up on green. "Yes!.." He said and brushed his hairs through fingers. Yeah! I'm coming... Yes! Don't worry. Im fine... Yeah! I'll come soon...."he said lazily and hang up the call. "What's matter?" Taehyung asked. Ah! I have to go. There was really very important meeting and I had forget about it that... So my PA just called me to remind me that.... That's it..." He explain.

"But Jungkook I don't think you should go... You're looking so sick...please stay at home..." He said. "No baby I'm totally fine.... If I don't go than I'll miss really big meeting....so sorry need to go...I promise I'll take care of myself..." He said and lean closer to him and place his lips on him. He broke the kiss and stare into his doe eyes.

"Don't worry I'll be fine... He said for the last time and kiss on his forehead and stood up from the bed and stand in front of him. Taehyung gaps and eyes got wide open he immediately over then with his hand. "What happened?" Jungkook asked. "First go and wear your boxers..." He said blushing so deeply in his hand. "Oh! That's why you're closing your eyes.... No need to wear boxers cause I'm already going to take shower now..." He shrug. "So what... I don't want to see you like this in this good morning...." Taehyung said but didn't get any reply so he remove his hands down from his face and saw Jungkook was already gone inside bathroom. 

He decide to put his clothes on and make breakfast till the time Jungkook take shower. When he'll eat his breakfast and go to office than he can peacefully take shower. He went downstairs to kitchen and started to make breakfast.

After of 15 minutes he heard footsteps running down from upstairs. He turned his gaze towards it and saw Jungkook was in his office clothes. He was in so hurry. He sat on the couch and start to wear his shoes. Taehyung frown his eyebrows that why he is wearing shoes. Jungkook stood up and about to leave but Taehyung stopped him.

"Jungkook don't wanna do breakfast?" He asked worriedly. He turned around and walk towards him. "Baby I'm really in hurry. I have go on time that's a really important meeting if I didn't attend that, than our company may cause a big loss....so try to understand...." he explain while cupping his face and gave a peck kiss on his lips.

"Jungkook it was so hot!!...." Taehyung exclaimed placing his fingers on his own lips. Jungkook frown his brows in confused. "What do you mean? I just pecked. He asked and Taehyung grab his large hand in his tiny one and place his one hand on his forehead and frown.

"Look you're body is burning!!...I think you gotta fever from yesterday's rain...." He yelled worriedly. Jungkook just nod his head. "Oh no this not a fever baby my body is burning because of hot shower and nothing so don't worry...." He explain but deep down Taehyung's he don't want Jungkook should go today he was feeling strange like something is gonna happen. He just gave a worried look to him.

"Okay bye I'm leaving..." This words hit him like a wrecking ball. (He leaving... Why do this word is hurting me so much) he though and Jungkook  place the kiss on his temple. "Bye.... And what about breakfast?" He asked. "I'll eat something in office, okay..." He said and satisfied him and look a leave.

Jungkook's POV:

(A/n: here you will see real Jungkook I guess...)

I sat in my car and drove off to the company. I just feel refresh by looking Taehyung's face he is just a angle whom I don't... I felt vibration in my pocket. I pull out my phone and plug it on the stand and contact with my bluetooth and pick up the call it was my PA. Yes? I said. "Sir you're coming right?..." She asked. "Yeah! I'm on my way...." I said. "Please hurry up those people---" I roll my eyes and hung up the call and concentrate on the road.

I reach at my company and parked my car in parking lot and enter inside the office and goes in elevator and press the top floor button. I rubbed my eyes furiously. And look into the mirror. My eyes were sore. (Ah! Its too late.... Everyone has come I guess...) "Aff!! I'm feeling so nubbed!..." I said to myself and door got open. One by one everyone started to stood up as usual to greet as I enter. "Good morning sir!..." a employee said. "Good morning!" I said in return and ignoring some greetings as I continue to walk ahead.

To be continued...

#########################

Yeah! I'm back and I'll update chapters as possible as I could...

I'm gonna make really big plot twist In coming chapters so get ready to die....
Hope your enjoying this book
Please be with me till the end

Love y'll♥♥♥

Thanks for reading...

Please vote, share and follow.... :)