Chapter 22

Taehyung's POV:

I hid down near the stairs wall so they won't able to see me. “Why did you came here?" Jungkook asked coldly as I listen carefully.

“This is not a fucking point...." Y/n snapped and continued to say “What do you want from us. Why did you married to Taehyung? I have already told you I'll give back your money...when I'll get... Than why did do this?" She cried and I frown my eyebrows. (What money do she talking about?) I thought and continued to listen ahead.

“It's good you still haven't got money... Cause I don't want your fucking money now...." He said his voice was like smirking.

“What?" she asked in confusions. “Yes, now I don't need your money. Cause I already have your brother..."
My heart sank at those words.

“Don't you fucking dare to touch him..." she yelled in her cracked voice. “Shut up..." he screamed and continued. “You're no one to stop me. Now he's officially my husband I can do anything with him what I want. I think you will don't like see your brother in pain cause you love him. But I don't. I'll like to see him in the pain cause I'hv never love him. He is the one who loves me..." I could hear that Y/n was crying. I put my hand on my mouth prevent from crying.

“Jungkook you're just cheapest person in the world. You just cheated on my brother..." She cried.

I could not believe the fact that Jungkook don't love that makes me feel fool for loving him. (What is this?...) I thought while muffling my voice of cry.

“I dont care for that...."  he said and continue. “You know how much I hate betrayal. I hate when someone betray me. And you did that. Yes you did that on purpose only to hurt me. You may don't know the people who betrays me they becames my biggest enemy. I hate those people most I can't even keep them in front of my eyes... You thought I will forgave you when you'll give back my money. You thought I have came back to take my money back. No, I have only came back to take my revenge. And yeah! It's a big 'NO' I'll never forgave you after all what you did to me. You have hurt my ego... You was the only person whom I trust the most but you, you just left.... Now just wait and watch....what will I do to your brother.... I'll make you feel guilty Y/n. In which place your standing right now, on that place only you will beg me for your brother's life...." He said and left her there dumfounded.

I would hear footsteps coming upstairs. So I quickly went inside the room and close it before he comes. I wipe my tears away and sat on the couch. And looked out through the window. I heard of door opening sound. I tilte my head and saw Jungkook just hop on the bed and lay on his back and started to scroll on his phone screen.

“I think you have heard everything...." He said and my heart sank. “What?" I asked him in my shakey voice. “Don't act to be an innocent I just hate that..." he snapped which I felt like to cry my throat was hurting. He stood up and walk towards me.

“If you don't love me than.. than... why did you marry me?...." I asked while crying silently. He harshly grab my chin. My eyes wide open with his sudden action. I grip on his wrist and tried to pull back from my chin but I failed his grip was to strong.

“Because of that slut Y/n.... I just make you die alive....." he said and he griped on my neck. My air got choked and I started to breathe heavy. “J-Jun-gko-ok..." I manage to say. “Just die bitch just die...." he said with smirk on his face. I feel like to slap that smirk away.

After few second he loosen the grip on my neck and I cough to took air hardly. “I'll wont let you die like this..." He said and grab on my wrist and yank me till be bed and throw on it. I fell on my stomach and he stood on top of me. He roughly pulled my hairs back “Ahh...", I yelled in pain. “Game have just started Jeon Taehyung you just wait and watch...." he said and push my head in bed and loosen the grip on my hairs. I saw with my half eyelids open while crying that he move out of the room.

“Why me God? Why only me?" I cured myself and cried out loud.

Time skips~

I cried till the afternoon. My eyes were sored as I stomach feels  empty because I haven't eat breakfast at morning. I stood up from the bed and decide to go downstairs and eat something.

As I came down in the living room and saw Jungkook was sat on the couch. Watching T.V while eating some random chips. He tilt his head towards me. I just ignore and walk forward towards the kitchen. 

I saw the empty plate of eaten pancakes. (May be Jungkook have ate this.) thought and saw there was one more pancake is left may be he have kept for him. But he don't want to eat this now. There was some chips so he eat that and there no work to do so he decide to make night dinner. And just tried to forgot the thing what just happened. So he kept busy himself in work.

To be continued.....

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Thanks for reading.....