Chapter 17

Author's POV:

Jungkook's car stops in front of his house. But they both were still asleeped in car. “Sir! Sir!! Wake up we reach at home!! Sir!!" Driver said while shaking on Jungkook's arm. Jungkook open his eyes wide and look here and there. “Do we reach at home?" He asked in his sleepy voice while rubbing his eyes.
“Yes Sir!" Driver replied. He look down at his left shoulder Taehyung was still asleep. “Taehyung! Taehyung!...." he called softy. Taehyung slowly opened his eyes. “Taehyung we reach at home." He whispered.Taehyung lift his head up from his shoulder and looked out through the window. “Oh!!" He mouthed in reply. 

They both open the door and move out of the car. Jungkook walk at the back side of the car and and open it wide. As he remove Taehyung's luggage from the car and place it on the ground. They both handed two-two bags and walk towards the door. Taehyung was smiling by himself thinking about that he is going live in new house that means he is gonna start his new life. He was so excited to see Jungkook's house.   

Jungkook removed key from his pocket. As he phush it inside the lock and open it wide. Slowly Taehyung smile's got faded and his jaw dropped down. His face was like.

     [Taehyungs face after seeing                         Jungkook's house]

“Jungkook-k are you Gothic?" He asked. “Yup...." he said “What!?" “Just kidding. I like black colour too much that's it." He said and taehyung was standing dumbfounded over there. “Now come in." He said and taehyung came in and lock the door behind. Door colour was also black. He walk towards the couch and place his bags on it.

“Come upstairs with me I'll show you the bedroom

“Come upstairs with me I'll show you the bedroom." he said and Taehyung nodded. He took his bags and followed the elder. Jungkook opens the door of his bedroom and Taehyung roll his eyes. “Here also black Jungkook..." he exclaimed and elder just hummed in reply.

Taehyung walk towards the black bed and sat on it. Jungkook was standing in front of him. He slowly look upwards at him. Jungkook was staring at him. When taehyung looked at him he just flick his both eyebrows up for few times and smile.