Chapter 41

Author's POV:

"Please~ eomma~Please come back to me~~" Jungkook whisper in his sleep. Taehyung and Jiyo immediately make a move and walk towards him.

"Jungkookk... you okay...why he's crying?..." He said looking up at Jiyo when he look at his corner of eyes and tears were rolling down. Jungkook immediately opens his tearfull eyes when he heard Taehyung's voice. "Eomma!!!" He said as he stood up and hugged Taehyung tightly and hid his face his cest.

Jiyo was worried for Jungkook she never saw him crying nor smiling. "Jungkook it's okay calm down I'm here with you...Please don't cry...." Taehyung says while caressing his hairs.

Jungkook stops crying with some sob and than he realised that he is in his own world. And he was crying in front of his PA which she have carried worried and shock expressions.

"I'm sorry!" Jungkook apologise for first in  very low voice which bearley audible to hear them only for crying in front of her.

"What happened kook? Did you saw any bad dream?" Taehyung asked worriedly and cupped his face and wipe his tears from his eyes. Jungkook just nod in reply. 

"What dream?" Taehyung asked.

"I'll tell later...."

"Okay...." he replies after few seconds.

"I told you at morning...don't go to office. See, now got fever.... I told you stay but you didn't list----" Taehyung's furious lecture got cut off by Jungkook's soft lips but a rough kiss. He widen his eyes with his sudden action but kiss him back that they didn't even notice that Jiyo was seeing everything there.

Jungkook tried to slip his tongue in his mouth but Taehyung just slaps multiple times on his shoulder to stop him and he stopped and broke the kiss.  Taehyung took a heavy breath and asked." Why you did that?..." and hit in his arm playfully. Jungkook just chuckled at youngers cuteness. They both tilt their head aside and saw Jiyo with her jaw dropped. She shook her head and realised they habmve already stopped kissing.

"Huhh haa I'm sorry I j-just go and bring coffee forr youu both... hhehe.." she quickly stood up and ready to ran out of the room. But got stopped by Yugyeom at the door. He ignores her and peek inside the room. When he saw Jungkook is aweak he immediately made his way and ran towards him.

"Are you okay Jungkook??" He asked worriedly and he nods. "Hmm.... I think you should go home now...." Yugyeom suggest.  "Yes kook he's right please come with me...." Taehyung agreed.

"No baby I'm totally fine see my fever has also gone." he said and place his palm on his forehead. To conform his fever has gone.

"But Jungkoo---" "I'm fine baby don't worry now go home...." Jungkook said while holding his hand and give a warm smile in which Yugyeom's heart soften cause he never saw Jungkook smiling ever lije this. But this boy made him smile, he is not a boy he's an angle who makes a devil's heart soft.

Taehyung nodded and pecks his lips and stood up to leave. "Bye kook take care...." he said and turned to leave when he saw Yugyeom. "Yugyeom hyung thank you so much for calling me here or else he'll never tell me whar happen to him...." Taehyung said while holding Yugyeom's hand. Jungkook just glare at their hand touch.

"It's okay it's my pleasure Taehyung.... if whatever happens to him I'll call you first and I promise I'll take good care of him...." Yugyeom said and Taehyung trew a hug. "Thank you so much hyung you're so nice..." he said feeling happy after hearing that there is someone who will take care of his Jungkook.