Chapter 14

Author's POV:

Both the grooms came out of their room. And was about to stand on stage. Taehyung decided that for whole time he'll only look at floor but than just tried to give a look to groom. He tilt his head aside the groom as his eyes wide open. He was constantly staring at him with his wide eyes. He was not believing how was standing in front of him. The groom just smile at him. But Taehyung was terrible shock. His legs strat to wiggle as his heart was stopped. Yes he have hold his breathing.

"Ju-Ju-Jungkookk!!!..."

He said as Jungkook nodded in way that 'his in real' Taehyung mouth was still ajar as his widen eyes were glossy with tears. Without wasting any time he directly hugged him. Like two pure lover get aparted for many years. And yes they were aparted. They didn't apart by their own. He cried a lot while hugging him. Everyone was shook that why this groom are acting like they haven't meet for so many years.

(Jungkook have wear something like this

(Jungkook have wear something like this....)

"Why didn't you told me already?.." He asked and slowly punch him on his chest. "If I told you already than how would I see you shock and happy face of yours?" Jungkook said and pinch his nose.

"But how this is all possible?? I Mean how did you do all this of sudden?" He asked and blink various time at him. Jungkook just notice that all guests were staring at them. And than they both aparted and stand properly. Just than Jimin came upstairs by aggressively running.

"You dumbass!! This was your wedding why didn't you told me already??! And when did you turned up here you didn't even told me. No calls no messages no nothing... What is this and when did you stole my friend's heart???" He asked curiously and place his hand on his hips.

"Okay wait I'll tell all the story later baby but first let me get married to my love. And plus everyone is waiting there...." He said and Taehyung was standing dumbfounded there.

"Okay!!" He said. "Wait a minute what is going on? I mean Do you know him?" Taehyung asked Jimin.

"Yep of course from my childhood." He replied. "What??!" He said. "Okay I'll tell you later on first you get married dude." He said and went downstairs on the floor.

Went down and hugged luhan and bow to Jungkook parents. Everyone become silent when priest came on the stage. Now they were standing face to face and the priest in the middle. Priest started the wedding with traditional speech about marriage.... And now they both were going to say the vows and exchange their rings to each other. Starts with Jungkook.

"I, Jeon Jungkook ,take you, Kim Taehyung to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer ,for poorer in sickness and in health, until death do us part." He said and gentaly hold his and put the ring on his finger and smile.

"I, Kim Taehyung, take you, Jeon Jungkook to be my lawfully wedded husband to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer in sickness and in health, until death do us part." He said and push the ring on his finger. And smile wide can't say but Taehyung was so much happy getting his love back.