Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

It was already 11am. I came downstairs in living room. My family was already ready. Talking happily with my boyfriend not even bothering to look at me. But wait when did he came? He didn't inform also.

"Mom, I am ready, c'mon lets go." I said while fixing my hairs. "Baby let him sit he just came right now." mom said.

"Mom why do you want to do such a nice hospitality for him he is our daily member and no need to do all this plus we are already getting late." I said in annoyed way.

"Girl don't say like that he is our guest." My dad said and I just rolled my eyes at him but my eyes were only finding to Taehyung. And I spot him.

He was sitting on dining table busy in mobile he really don't bother in our family that much not only with family but in his school also. He so silent, so quite. I don't know why but why he is like this. However he is but I still love him so much my cute little brother.

"No, no uncle its ok c'mon lets go its getting late right?" luhan said and he stood up and look at me with his sharp eye and giving a look of 'I'll sue you' type.

"Yes dad we should leave now." I avoid the eye contact with him I went out side of our house with dad. We set in car and he drove it to the funfair. Taehyung seems so happy I like to see him like that.

As we reach our destination,  Taehyung was so amazed by looking at so many people around him in colourful funfair. Some small children were playing around and some were crying to buy a toys. Than he tapped on my shoulder and I look at him. He point out toward the toratora ride. "Come nonna lets get into that ride" he said in excitement and I nodded.

"What !!?? Are you guys really going into that ride??" Luhan asked with his poker face.

"Why luhan hyung are you scared to go into that ride?" taehyung asked teasingly. I just giggle at him. "No..no..I am not." Yeah he is. I know he so coward ass but he will not show that in front of taehyung.

"Then what are you guys are waiting for c'mon lets get into it.." Taehyung said and we nodded.

I went toward ticket counter strike a ticket for a ride. I came back to place where we were standing before. "Come lets join the queue" I said as we join the queue.

We were standing in queue and our parents were standing out of a it. Waiting to see how we will enjoy the ride. But after five minutes of standing someone tapped on luhans shoulder I look at the guy behind him he was tall and handsome with a good personality. But wait why do this face look so familiar?? I thought to myself.

"Hyung...!!!What a surprise!!! When did you came from seoul?" Luhan screamed out of his throat in surprised. "Yesterday only." that guy reply claimly with his bunny smile.  "Than why don't you came at home. And first thing why didn't you inform us that you are coming here!!!!....." he continued to yelling at him. "Because I want to give you surprise. If I say it already than how would you get surprised?" he says and pinch luhans cheek softly.

He turn his gaze towards me. I just avoid the eye contact. Cause it reminds me about something. He frown his one eyebrow up. And suddenly his face change into the smirk like he have recognised me. But my stupid mind... why can't I remember it!!!

"Okay let me introduce you all, he is my elder brother. And he is a owner of Jeon Group Of Industry (JGI) company in Seoul".

I was so shock after listening that words from his mouth. He never introduce his brother in front of me. "lu-luhan you are so rich you didn't tell me all this things already!!" I said surprisingly.

"I am sorry, but I don't like luxurious life like what he is living. I like normal life like you all that why I have never introduce you my brother." he said. "Okay"I nodded my head.