Chapter 38

Author's POV:

"Why have you brought me here at this morning luhan?" Y/n asked lazily. "For your kind information it's not morning. It's 12:30 of afternoon...." lunhan explained with his annoyed face😓."Whatever it may be but for what you have brought me here in this garden?" She asked.
"I think you don't love me I guess..." he said with some sadness in his voice. "What are you saying? Who told you that I don't love?..." She asked and raised her eyebrow.

"No one need to tell me y/n I can see it..." He said in his chocked voice. "What? What did I do?..."she asked in confused cause she really don't get what he wants to say. "Yeah I have experience it many times...whenever I try to come close to you, you just refuse it and than you say I'm not ready to do this now.... Yeah I understand that you're girl but please try to understand me too. What I feel for you? What I want from you? I think I'm only the one who cares for everyone and try to understand them. But no one can understand me nor you too..." his cracked voice came out and tear roll down on his cheeks fell on the grass.

"I gave you every single thing what you need but you, you never able to try to give me that happiness.....If you don't like me than say it already so we can break up then I'll may go on my way...." He said while whipping his tear away and stood up from the place. Y/n was just looking at him with her frown eyebrows cause those words just hit her like a car in accident. "Bye I gotta go...." he and turned around to leave.

(Now what happen to him? Why he's acting like this? Do he got to know that I don't love him?? No no this can't be happened? No y/n you're not that cruel that to broke someone's heart like this. I have stop him, he can't go like this....) 

He walk ahead but stopped by Y/n's gripped on his wrist. "Where are you going?" She asked and he tilit his head. "I guess you should not care about that, so leave my hand...." He said and her eyes wided. "What?!" She exclaimed. "I said leave my hand..." he yelled and jerk her grip from his hand and walk ahead.

"No I can't let you go like this.wait..." She yelled while following him. He didn't brother to look back. He was so mad at her.
"Y/n I said I'll not-" he got cut off by a kiss on his lips. A very rough kiss. He didn't expect this will happen. His eyes was still wide open in shock. She have gripped him by his shirts collar while kissing him. After few second luhan too melted and kiss her back. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.

"Why do you think like that? I never told that I'll don't like to....*bites lip* I never say I'll don't do like I just needed some time. I'm already stress out because of Taehyung...." she said and lower her head." Why you're stress for Taehyung?" Luhan asked and she looked up in his eyes.

"You're acting like you don't know... Luhan my brother is staying with a monster... you know very well how cruel Jungkook is... so it's obvious I'll be worry for Taehyung. What if? What if he does--- Y/n why are you thinking that Jungkook will do something to Taehyung?? I'm sure he'll not do anything he is his husband now. He love him why will someone hurt whom he loves?? Like , did I ever hurt you?" He asked and y/n gulp lumped in her throat. 

She just trew a hug and buried her face in his crook while tiptoeing down. "No.... you never hurt me.. never... I'm sorry... I'm really sorry luhan for ignoring you..." she cried and luhan's heart skips. Cause it may be 3rd or 2nd time y/n crying front of him or she never cries. And he don't like when someone cry or hurt because of him.

He pull her off by her shoulders. She was sobbing looking down at grass. "It's okay don't cry..." he says while whipping her tears and cupped her face. "I guess you've realised your mistake"... she said and she nods. He pecked her lips and pull her in his arms.

"Let's go home now. I'll drop you at your place."

"No I'll come with you..."

"Yeah you'll go with me only..."