Chapter 29

Rose's POV:

Its been so many days and I haven't gone to my agency nor at  Y/n place since from that incident which happened with me. I don't care whatever if they think about me. But I'll won't tell them about Jungkook. I'll not break the promise which I have made with Taehyung.

I took my coffee mug and sat on couch and on the T.V. I paly  my favourite kdrama. Suddenly my phone rang on couch. I took a look on a screen and name of Y/n. I didn't pick up the call. I just ignore it. There so many miss calls and messages. But I didn't bother to give reply.

No I don't want to pick up here call if I did than I don't know what will happen to me after hearing her voice. I want her to come here at my place. I really want to see her. I missed her so much.

And plus I don't want that, they should see me in this condition. I still haven't recover from that day. The poison is still processing in my body. I'm still weak I can't fight like before I use to. I'm scared. (what if that poison did not work on my body?? ) I thought and shook my head from bad thoughts.

Ting Tong~~

My heart sank when I heard the door bell. I stood up from the couch and took my gun from drawer. I hid behind the door and open it slowly with my fingers on trigger. I didn't heard anyone so I peek my head out to see but someone sprayed something on my face and my visions starts to blur.

Y/n's POV:

Now it's enough is enough. I can't wait anymore. (Why she is not picking up my call? What the hell she is doing? Since so many day she didn't turned up to my place? Not picking up my call? No replys?
What the hell has happen to her?...)I thought and sat inside the car. And drove towards the Rose's house.

After of ten minutes I reached at her house. I search for the place to park but my car there was already someone's black car. So I didn't get place to park. I heard door opening should and I turned my gaze towards the door while sitting in car.

I saw two mans coming out and the third person have carried Rose on his shoulder. My eyes wided when I saw unconscious Rose on his shoulder. (Are they kidnapping her) I tensed up. I don't know what to do? Should I scream or should I keep quite?? I saw they threw her in the car and they drove off. I immediately start my car and follow them.

I pull my phone out and dieal Jackson's number. I on the speaker mode and continue to follow. After few second of ringing he picked up the call. “Hello Jackson!!...", I said.
“Yes boss..." He replied. “Jackson please track my phone and please follow where I'm going....I can't explain you now...please hurry up...." I said hang up the call.

I really don't have any idea where is this car was going. Cause I was totally in forest and this place looks bit creepy. They were driving so fast. So me too seep up my car and follow them.( Don't know who they are? For what they have kidnapped the Rose? I'm getting worried...) I thought still driving car at full speed.

I looked out of the window there I saw a huge building in between the forget. Since I am patrolling this area but I never knew place like this. They stops the car in front of that huge building.

 They stops the car in front of that huge building

I park the car in forest but near to the building. I again redialed Jackson number and he picked up the call. “Hello where are you?" I asked hurriedly. “I am on my way boss!!" He said. “Can you see any building around you?" I asked. “Yes boss! Its really huge I guess I knew about this place...." he exclaimed.
“Oh really! Good! ....now hurry up fast..." I said and hung up the call when I saw his car was coming.

He move out of his car and I ran towards him. “Jackson you know Rose has got kidnap by someone...but I don't know who are they, but just follow them and came here..." I explain my breathe out. Omg....but this is a agency, a spy agency, why do they would kidnap her? .... He asked. I frown my brows. “And I also knew who is the lead agent...." he said. “Oh wow Jackson you're great!!" I appreciate. But still thinking that why would they'll kidnap her?

“But how we will go inside?" I asked and he started to think. I roll my eyes at him. “Oh c'mon Jackson! we don't have time to think..." I said. “Okay than wear this mask and come with me..." he said and grab my wrist and drag me down towards that building.

“Oh! Jackson what if someone caught us?" I said while slapping his hand but he didn't losen his grip. “Just do one think....don't get panic. Stay calm and do as I say...." He said and I nod.

We both finally entered inside and thanks to god there was no one at the gate. We walk inside till we saw two spy's were standing over. Jackson pull me by my arm in some corner. “Jackson what are you- Okay now give me your handkerchief..." he said while cutting me off. “What? Why?" I asked. “No questions just give it..." he said. I remove it from my pocket and place it on his hand. He too took out his handkerchief and pour  something on it. I wide my eyes. “Jackson what is this?..." I asked in whisper.

“This is chloroform... We'll slowly go from their behind and place it on their nose...I'll place it on the man and you place it on    women...okay.." he explain. “But we will get after doing this we only want Rose... We don't need to do all this..." I said. But he just a annoyed face😒😓. That's why I always say you to see action movies, see action movies but no you only want to see that stupid k dramas...." He yelled in whisper.

“Okay sorry now I'll do as you say..." I said in low voice and we both pull up our masks. “Hmm" he said and grab on my wrist and slowly walk while pressing our foots. They both were still talking with each other having no idead that we both are behind them. We got so close to them. For last time we both glance at each other and grab them by their wist and roughly place the handkerchief on their nose.They tried to get fee from grip but after few seconds they both fell unconscious. I glance at Jackson.
“Now what?" I asked him.

“Now just take them inside this room before someone comes...." I nod and we both took them in that random room and close the door behind. “Now?" I asked. “Remove their clothes and wear it..." He said and started unbutton that man's clothes. “Okay." I said started to undo that women's clothes.

We both remove their clothes and wear it. “Now you are not Kim Y/n now you're Park Yuri and me Min Shi hun..." he said why reading the name on the uniforms. I nod my head on yes. “You wear this mask and if someone ask why you have wear mask just tell them I have clod...and I'll wear this hat till my eyes so one can recognised us...." he explain. “Shall we go now??" I asked and nod. We both came out of that room and went up stair. There was so many agents busy in their own work not bothering to look at us. For ten minutes we were only romming on that huge floor.

And suddenly one guy pop in front of me. I wide my eyes and fit my mask properly. “Park Yuri and Min Shi hun leader is calling upstairs in room no. 14 where the Chaeyoung is..." he said we both nod and to leave but his question stopped us“. By the way why you have wear that mask??" He asked and I gulp.

“Oh! I got-t a-a cold-d....I said and he nod. We both turned around and quickly walk towards the stairs. We went upstairs and stop in front of the roon 14. We took a deep breath and exhal before opening the door. Jackson push the door.

And what we saw inside that was terrifying....

To be continued...

------------------------------------

Thanks for reading...

Have a good day....