Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV:

As I heard door bell sound. I looked at the door curiously. Jungkook stood up and walk towards door. He opens the door wide. There was someone but I couldn't able to see properly because Jungkook was standing in front of that person.

He didn't said anything or not give any reaction to the person. He directly came in living with that person behind. I saw the person was girl. She was looking so beautiful and perfect in that black leather jumpsuit. And her hairs were pleated at side. Like she was looking some like a spy.

(Wait....I have already saw this girl somewhere I guess.) I thought. She inter inside and lock the door behind. She don't even bother to look at me. She directly walk towards Jungkook and stand in front of him.

“So what makes you come here?" Jungkook asked her coldly continue watching T.V.  She didn't give any answer. She just glance at me.

“So he is that guy??" She asked him in serious tone while pointing towards me. He look at me, than at her “Yeah!' he said.  “Do you even have any idea whom you have brought home?... His sister will probably kill you..." She said with smirk but I got shock at when she mention my sister. (Do she know her? And why nonna will kill him?) I though.

“Yeah I know that! and now he is my lawfully husband....no one dare to do anything!!" He said with smirk on his face.

“You didn't told me for what reason you have came here?..." He asked her. She push her hand in her pocket and removed a very small tiny glass bottle in which there green liquid which was shining little bit.

(What is that?) I thought and Jungkook took that bottle from her.
He stood up and walk towards the room. When Jungkook went upstairs to keep. That girl was constantly staring at me till the time Jungkook comes. I just ignore her gaze.

I saw Jungkook came downstairs. They both look at each other than at me. I gulped and took a drink from my coffee and sat on dinning table. “So now what?" she asked. And Jungkook smile. Just show me for one last time.... please..." I got choked on my coffee when he said that.

(What do he asking to show her??) I thought. Her face just look so pissed off. She walk near to him. I too stood up from the chair thinking that what will she do next. She just threw the punch on his face.

“What the hell??" I exclaimed and ran towards them. Jungkook fell on the ground with her punch and groan in pain. She was about leave but Jungkook gripped on her leg and make her fall on her back. He immediately stood by gripping on her she tried to escape but he sat on her stomach. "Just show me girl for one time what I want to see than I might leave you.... " He roared by gripping her wrist.

“Fuck off bitch... I'll never show you...." She screamed and make a move by her leg and gripped on Jungkook's neck by her leg and felp him over his back and sat on his stomach. “You very well know who I am to you so just don't get fucked off...." She said this and pull out something from her pocket. And she harshly insert that thing into his neck. I... fucking... heat you..Rose... forr...this... he said and fall unconscious.

I was standing dumbfounded over there with my wide eyes. Watching the whole scene without knowing what is happening here? But when he pronounce her name. Than I got to know who is she. She is Y/n's friend. Yeah she have came to my house with y/n only for one time than after I never saw her again.

When Jungkook fall unconscious. I immediately ran towards him and place his head on my lap. “Jungkook!! Jungkook open your eyes..." I cried. What the heck you did to him????? I asked in cries.

“No need to get worried he'll wake up after an hour or something..." She said and turned around to go.

“You're Y/n's friend, right?" I asked her and she only tilted to her shoulder.  “Don't you even dare to tell this to Y/n or else I'll kill your beloved husband..." She said and left the house. My heart burn at her words. 

(I'm so scared. I have to inform this to Y/n.... What if she really do something to Jungkook? No, I can't risk Jungkook's life...) I thought.

Time skips~

Author's POV:

Jungkook groan as he tried to he open his eyes and saw Taehyung face in front of him. Taehyung jolt in happiness for the fact that Jungkook woke up before an hour.
He stood up from his lap and caresse his own hairs.

“She left?" Jungkook asked him. “Yeah....' Taehyung said in his choked voice. “Tsk....what the hell...” Jungkook said in frustration.

"Jungkook what is going on? Why did she came over here? Who is she? And what did she injected in you that you makes unconscious?? You know what she told me while leaving ‘Even if you dare to tell this to Y/n I'll kill your husband....'" he said and cried out loud.

Jungkook was only starring at poor crying boy. His heart was telling him to hug him tightly to that scared boy and makes him feel safe in his arms. But his brain was telling. No you will not do this you have only married to him for your good and nothing. You only have to scar him. But how can he do that with pure innocent boy.?...he is so cute.

Jungkook looked at taehyung he was so scared. Crying while biting his lower lip. Jungkook tried to predict strong and rude in front of him but he got melted with boy's cuteness. He was about hug him but door interprets him.

They both looked at the door curiously. "Wait I'll go and see." Taehyung said and wipe his tears way before walking towards the door. He open it wide and saw Y/n's face. They both stare at each other for few second. And than she threw hug on him. She break the hug and asked worriedly while cupping his face. “Taehyung are you okay?" He nodded in yes.

See look at the back where Jungkook was standing. Her facial expressions change into anger  when she look at him. She ran towards him and cleached him by his collar. And threw the punch on his face. “Why the fuck did you do this? I told you already I'll give you what you want? Than why are you becoming pain in our ass?" She screamed that ecos the whole room still holding on Jungkook's collar.

“Y/n what the hell are you doing?..." Taehyung yelled from back but she ignored him and continued to what was she doing.

Taehyung came running towards her when she was about threw another punched but he pull her back by gripping her from her back.

“What are you doing? Why are you hitting him?" He yelled while gripping her tightly but she was only trying to escape from his grip. “Taehyung leave me...I will kill this badass..." she said. But taehyung just frown his eyebrows in confusions that why she what to kill him. “What did he do that bad of her, that she wants to kill him??..."

“Y/n..Y/n ....listen to me...will you tell me what the matter?...." He asked and clam her down. “Taehyung you don't know this guy have only married to you for-" “Taehyung you go upstairs in room. Right now." She got off by Jungkook's command.

“But Jungkook..." Taehyung says but Jungkook only give a one look that made Taehyung gone upstairs.

When he went upstairs he only predict to go inside the room. But he hid down near to the stairs wall. Only to listen what they where saying.

To be continued......

===========================

Thanks for reading....

Sorry Jungkook is just getting beaten up by everyone...😅😂