Chapter 24

Warning ⚠: Mentioned rape...

Author's POV:

"Irene..." he call in soft voice. "Hmm?" She asked. "I LOVE YOU TOO....." He said there and silence spread over there. They both started at each other. Irene's eyes got filled up with water. She didn't say anything deep down she don't know what to say? She just hugged him tightly. "I love you more...."
he said and kiss each other.

"And don't you ever try to leave me alone like what they have did....."she manage to say in cry. Jimin broke the hug and face her. "I promise I'll never leave you alone...." he said and brushed his nose to her nose. They look so happy togather.

"Okay I think we should go back to our classes." He looked at watch. "We have skipped two hours lecture. Now we should leave." He said and she agreed to leave.

They both stood up dressed them self in their uniforms. They clean the bed and move out of that room.
"Ok bye then..." He cupped his face and picked her lips. "And study well..." he continued and she nod. "Meet you in break...." She said and both waved at each other and headed to their classes.

------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:

It was afternoon time I was at the back yard of our house. Watering to the plants and trees. Wondering that now its been a month to our marriage. And we both barely use to with talk each other.

Sometimes I think that he have only married to me as his cook and nothing. At first day he have told me that I will make your life as a hell and all....but from that he didn't even touched me, only ignoring thing was happening....

But he had strictly warned me for one things. That I should not step in that downstairs corner room. But why I don't know? When I asked him he just said 'that's non of you business' so from that day I never ask him about it.

Now my daily ratio was become like just to wake up early in morning make breakfast for him. Wakes him up too than he'll do breakfast and go to office. So till the time he comes I just do some time pass while watching TV or in my mobile phone. So in that case I had do my lunch all alone.

Than he'll directly come at night or some times he didn't turned up because of work. So that's the only time when we do dinner togather. And Sunday is the only day when he stay at home. Than after dinner he'll go to that room. God knows whats he do there? And spent lots of time. Till the he comes upstair in the room. I was already asleep or sometimes not.

Today's weather was bit dull and I feel so sick and tried because of it. The weather was dull because soon rainy season will start which is my most favourite season. I like to get wet in rain it feels so nice.

By the way today is Sunday then Why Jungkook isn't at home? Where had he gone? I'm sure that he haven't gone for office today he was in his normal clothes.

While watering the flowers I came at backside of house. (Wait... this is the right side of the house. Than here must be that room,isn't it? But where are the windows?) I thought and walk near to the wall. I roamed my eyes to the wall. But I can't even see a single hole also.

(What the hell? This room doesn't have window? How it can be possible? There should be windows to the room. If there is not than how people can take fresh air? Or may be Jungkook have fit AC inside.) I thought.

I was about to touch that wall but go stopped when I heard a glass breaking sound from inside. I quickly ran towards the door. And saw upstairs room got lock by someone. I gulp harder cause this may be a thief. I slowly walk up stairs towards the room.

I stand before the room as I hear someones muffling voice. "Ahh....Jungkook.....please don't...I am begging you...." I freak out with that sudden screams. "Omg...this was girl's scream. A-And what Jungkook is doing with her?" I mummer to myself in disbelieve.

My hand and legs starts to shake in fear. "Ahhh...help me please....stop you motherfucker...." I heard from inside and I wide my eyes. (Is Jungkook raping that girl? But why?) This was making me so pissed off so I decide to bang on door.

"Jungkook!!...Jungkook!! Open the door please... What are you doing inside?...." I yelled outta the door but I didn't get any reply.

"Taehyung? Taehyung...please help....ahh...stop it you bitch...." She screamed. But I got shocked when she mention my name. (Do she know me?)

There was silence for few seconds  I didn't hear any screams. (Did he stop with his nonsense?) I thought.

"Jungkook...please open the door...." I bang again. My hand have turned red from banging harder. After five minutes the door got open  by Jungkook. I looked at him his hairs were all messed.

"Just take care of her I'm going out for some work..." he coldly said  and ran downstairs. I look at the girl she was shivering. While covering her body by her hands. I ran towards her. When I saw her face my eyes widen.

"ROSE...."

I yelled in shock. I quickly covered her body with blanket. Cause he have tore her clothes aparted.

I sat next to her and cupped her face. "Are you OK?" She didn't gave any reply her face look so pale and her teary eyes were rolling back. I wide my eyes cause I know what will happen next. "No no-" before I could finish she fell unconscious. "Why did he do this to her?..." I thought as tear roll down on my cheeks.

Time skips~

Her clothes were already tored, so I decided to wore her my clothes and that fits her. She was still unconscious. It's been half an hour I was sitting beside her.

(If she is Y/n's friend than why do she come over here? And for what reason Jungkook do this to her? Aish!!.... Shame on you Jungkook... You are married man... and you did this.... I'm feel so shameful and guilty for what you did.) I thought. I was so worried that when she'll wake up what face should I show her? I am feeling so guilty.

I saw she was frowning her eyebrows to open her eyes. I immediately go near to her. She slowly opened her eyes full wide. And she directly look at me. I quickly bow down in front of her. "I am so sorry for what my husband did with you....I know this thing is not for forgaveness but still feeling so-" "Taehyung! Taehyung! Calm down..... He did nothing with me...." She said and I stop. There was completed silence.

"What??" I asked. "Yes! He didn't do anything to me...." she explained but I was so confused. "Than why were you screaming for help!?..." I asked.

"He have only bite me....." She said and lower her head.

"Bite you? But why??......"

To be continued.....

♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒♒

Thanks for reading.....

I purple you....