Chapter 48 •M•

It has now become daily ratio for Taehyung. Jungkook always come late at night fully drank and force him to have sex with him. He also gives him punishments for silly mistake or toture him by beating up by blate or stick. But Taehyung always remain silent letting him do whatever he wants. He will tolerate his totures all this only for him.

"Aahh!!!! Uughh!!! Ow!!!!!Jung... Omg!!..." Taehyung moan as Jungkook thrust down mercilessly in him while busy smoking up.

"Mmm... baby you feel so good...." Jungkook groan by taking his cigarette in between his fingers and lean forward to kiss younger in between his hard thrusts. Taehyung have held him by his forearm as moaning in between the kiss.

With one hard thrust Taehyung eyes widen as body jerk up. Jungkook got to know he has found younger's prostate. He start to hit at the same sopt making younger cry in pain as his body roughly goes back and forth with his every thrust. He felt like he's gonna bleed anytime if he keep hitting on the same spot. He dig his nails in arm in pain.

"Ahh!! you bitch... nailing me!!!" Jungkook yelled when he felt nails on his arm so in anger he place the burning cigarette on Taehyung's back of palm. "Uugghhh!!!!" Taehyung screams out of he throat when he flet burning cigarette on his skin.  Jungkook like the younger's screams so he live more burning marks at back of his palm and fingers making Taehyung yearning under him.

After he got satisfied with Taehyung's hand he throw the cigarette away and held the youngers hips and roughly ram into him. Taehyung place his burned hand on his mouth to prevent him from screaming.

Taehyung didn't knew when he cummed but Jungkook kept steady his pace.

-------------

"Mom dinner isn't ready yet...." y/n asked. Her mom was just keep staring at T.V expressionless.

Y/n look at her dad from side in confused. Her dad was too confused. Cause from tow days his wife was really acting weird. He also tried to ask her but she just change the topic with something else and undo the question.

"Mom..." y/n called but she keep staring at screen.

Jisu... Mr.kim called but she still keep staring. The both look worriedly at each other. Y/n decided to shake her mom.

"Mom...." she says and shake her by her shoulder. "Huh!?" Her mom snap out off the thoughts and tilt her head towards y/n.

"Mom are you okay?..."y/n asked worriedly. 

"I-I don't think so..." with that said she stood up and goes inside her room leaving both clueless.

"Wait I'll go and see..." y/n says as her dad nod. She knock on the door and hear small come in. She opens the door slowly and saw her mom sitting on the bed with pillow on her lap. She look so tensed. Y/n sat infort her mom. Her mom look up with her hurtful eyes.

"Mom what happened? Are you okay... is something bothering you?" Y/n asked.

After few seconds of silence she spoke. "Y/n did you got any call from Ttaehyung since todays??..." she asked and y/n arch her eyebrows in confused.

"No mom... I didn't get any call from Taehyung.... why you asked this? Is Taehyung okay???..." Y/n asked as her tension was getting high for Taehyung.

She stare at her as her tear roll down on her cheeks. Y/n tensed up.

"Mom you're crying.... what happened just tell me... don't be silent.... tell me is Taehyung okay??"

"I don't t-think so..." her as wide when she heard that.

"What do you mean??" Y/n asked.

"Two days before I tried to contact with him but his phone seems switched off. I tried it for many times but answer came as switched off. Than I remind that I have his telephone number.  So I call him from that. When he pick up the phone. His voice was shuttering. And when I asked him what happened why you're voice is shuddering. Than he just burst in cry. After that don't know how line got cut off....." Mrs.kim explain.