Chapter 35 •M•

Warning ⚠: semi-smut... Boyxboy, vkook...

Author's POV:

Jungkook drove thr car in his home's back yard. Rain was still falling heavily. And Taehyung wants to get wet in the rain. He was so excited to get wet but don't know will Jungkook allow him or not. But he don't care. When Jungkook parked the car. Without thinking twice he immediately opens the and move out. And ran away from the car. "Taehyung don't get wet in rain you may catch cold baby...." Jungkook yelled from inside.

He just ignored what Jungkook says and just enjoying the way that raindrops were following on his face makes him so calm. He closed his eyes and takes full pleasure of rain. He stayed like that for a while. He slowly open his eyes and saw Jungkook was standing in front of him getting all wet. "You too!!!..." Taehyung exclaimed and smile.

"If you're enjoying it by alone than why cannot I ???" He asked and walk near to Taehyung staring in his doe eyes. Taehyung too didn't hesitate to look up into his eyes. They both were constantly looking at each other. And soon the lust took the place in their eyes. Jungkook took a step and Taehyung at backward. He did this till Taehyung's back hit the wall. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's face with his both hands and press his lips against him. Kissing him under the dim street light.

Taehyung closed his eyes when Jungkook connect his lips. And soon he melted in his kiss and started to kiss him back while wrapping his arms around his back. The kiss become more deeper they were hungrily eating each other. The sound of rain and their kiss was making perfect rhythm. Jungkook bite on his lower lip "Ah!..." Taehyung let out a moan and Jungkook took opportunity to slip his tongue inside.

He didn't leave a single corner of his mouth tasted every inch. Taehyung's slowly move his hands upwards to the Jungkook's fluffy hair and he locked his fingers in it. Jungkook was kissing him so possessively making him feel like this is his first kiss. And the rain was making this kiss more sexier.

He broke the kiss and string of their saliva was connected to their lips. Both gasps while taking some air. They both stairs at each other. And Jungkook again connect their lips. He opens the first button of Taehyung's shirt and slowly started move down till his jawline.
"Jungkook-k...stop-p it... someone will see us-s..." Taehyung manage to say while Jungkook was kissing down his jawline.

"I don't care..." He said while breathing on his neck. He drool down his tongue on his exposed neck. "Mmhaa..." Taehyung tried to keep quite but his tongue was driving him crazy and he let out the sinful moan. He suck on it by leave hickeis on his fresh neck. "Mmh...Jungkookk..." he moan while throwing his head back in pleasure.Taehyung have gripped on his shoulder and Jungkook by his waist.

Jungkook have become so horny if he wants he can fuck him over right here.... But something in his heart stopped him from doing that. He stood up to see Taehyung's face. Taehyung just frown his eyebrows. "Why did you stopped?" He asked him in his shakey voice. "Do you feel good?" He asked. "Yeah!" Taehyung replied shyly.

"Okay than..." He said and about to move down on his neck but Taehyung stopped him by cupping his face. "I think we should get in house...its raining too heavily..." He said and Jungkook nodded his head. "Okay than let's continue this in..." he said with smirk and picked up Taehyung in bridal style and walk towards the door. Taehyung open the door with key but still in Jungkook's arms. They move in and Jungkook locked the door behind by his leg. He went upstairs in the room and place Taehyung on his fluffy bed. Jungkook was just staring at him hungrily. He open his three buttons of his own shirt. And was about to attack on him. But Taehyung immediately roll on aside and stand on the floor and quickly ran inside the washroom.

"What the hell?!!!" Jungkook exclaimed with the Taehyung's sudden action that how quickly he moved away he didn't even get chance to catch him. "What is this Taehyung?" Jungkook exclaimed again while frowning his brows and sitting dumfounded on the bed. "My clothes are soaked... What if bed gets wet....so I decide to take a shower...if you too want to take shower than you can take after me...." Taehyung yelled from the bathroom.