Chapter 30

Y/n's POV:

Jackson push the door and we saw
Rose was tied up to the chair. She was unconscious. I tried to run towards her but Jackson stop me by my arm. “So... you both come!!..." we heard the person said standing near the window. He turned around we saw his face.

           [Choi Minho lead agent ]

“Yes-s..." we both stuttered. You did really good work Shihun by bringing her here..." he said while tapping on Jackson back. I could see sweat on face he look so nervous. “Thanks-s..." he said. “Hmm....So shall we start our inquiry Miss Yuri...",he asked and I flinch a bit. "Yes sir..." I said and avoid the eye contact with him. He stare at me and frown his brows. "Why have you wore mask?" He asked I gulp harder cause this is not any random person. Right now I'm talking with a leader so I have to give answer without shuttering.

“Because of cold, sir...." I give quick answer without shuttering. He just nod he head and walk near to the Rose. I worried look up at Jackson. He just blink his both eyes in saying to calm down don't get panic.

I again glance at Rose worriedly. I saw he was calling someone through the phone. He talk than hung up the call and turned towards us. "Wait for a minutes....everyone is coming..." he said and again looked at his phone screen. (Everyone? Everyone means who??) I thought.

After a minutes I heard door opening should. I turned around to see. Door open wide and seven or eight agents enter inside. They all stand in circle around the Rose and plus we were also into that circle. The leader took bottle from a side. He open it and spill the water on the Rose's face. I gaps with his sudden action.

She slowly open her eyes and looked here and there. She saw she was tied up to the chair. She look up at him and exclaimed. "Sir!!!" He did nothing but just stared at her.
“Sir!! Why have you tied me??" She asked. (What is this? why she is calling him sir?? Do she know him?) I thought and looked at Jackson his brows were also frown.

“Cause again you should not ran up!!!" He answered. She put her head down in disappointment. “Where were you since so many day? Why didn't you turned up here?" He asked. (This same question goes from me also....yes where were you Rose?....answer it I also want to listen...) I though and continue to looking at seacn. But she didn't say any single word.

“Chaeyoung I'm asking you something so answer me...." he shout and I flinched. (What? chaeyoung? Her name chaeyoung....than why did she told me as a Rose??? Why she lied to me?) I thought. “I have heard that you found that criminal....Than who is he?" He asked. She just glare at him. “Don't stare at me give me the answer...." he yelled while grabbing her chin harshly.

“I-l don't-t know-w..." she sutter but harshness in her voice and didn't lose eye contact with him. “Yeah! you know him..." He said with smirk on his face. “No I don't...." she said. "I know you know him...." he said. "No sir, I don't know him...." she said in her choked voice.