Chapter 19

Irene's POV:

I woke up with the sound of alarm. I slowly open my eyes and stood up  sat on bed. I stops the alarm rings and rubbed my eyes. I title my head at my right and saw Taehyung wedding invition card which was on nightstand.

I picked it up and pull out the card from the cover.( Lets see where the venue was exactly.) I really didn't get time to see the card since taehyung have gave. I just kept it aside. So even I'll see it I'll get hurt that I hid it somewhere.

But while packing my bags I kept it inside my bag. So yesterday when I was removing my clothes. I saw it and remove it from my bag. But forgot to open it cause at that time Jeenie unneie called me downstairs at that time for some work. So kept tha card on my nightstand and went down.

I open it full length. I roamed my eyes at every single word. "Jeon Jungkook weds Kim Taehyung." I read the highlight lines and continue to read ahead. Wait... what did I just read. I rolled my eyes back to those word "Jeon Jungkook weds Kim Taehyung..." My eyes wided at those words. "What the hell?? How it can be possible?" I exclaimed.

"Taehyung got married to Jungkook?? How it can be possible? And first thing... How did Y/n got agreed to this marriage proposal? Wait.... Did she even know about this??? What if she don't know?... I think I have to inform her.." I exclaimed to myself and quickly diale Y/n number. My hands were shacking in fear. Cause I know what kind of person is Jungkook.

I place the phone to my ear. Phone was ringing but she was not picking up. I dialed again one last time. And phone got picked up.

"Hello!" I heard her sleepy voice. "Hello Y/n...." I said.

"Ohh its you Irene. Very good morning." She said by yawning I barely understand her word but I didn't focus on that thing.

"Y/n this not the time to greet."

"Please listen to me...."

"Okay" she said.

"Y/n do you know with whom Taehyung have got married??" I asked but I heard a small giggle. I frown my eyebrows.

"What? *Laugh* You didn't came at Taehyung's wedding." She said I lower my head in disappointment. Cause she know about my and Taehyung's relation. But wait...she don't know that I haven't came for wedding that means.....

"Hello, Irene are you there?" She asked.

"Yeah hello Y/n you don't know that I haven't came for wedding??...." I asked.

"No cause I was not there....I got some emergency. So had to leave wedding and I went over there...." She said and I was so shock. I brush my fingers through hair.

"Ohh shit Y/n why did you went there. Why didn't you attend the wedding?.." I said in cracking voice.
"Why? What happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Y/n you don't know who is groom...." I said while crying. I was scared what if that son of a bitch a.k.a Jungkook does anything to my Tae....

" No, ai dont know who is groom will you tell me..." She screamed through phone in curiosity.

"Its Jeon Jungkook...." I said but I couldn't hear any reply from phone.
"Hello?" I asked if she is there or she have hang up the call. "Hello?" I asked again.

"You didn't get anyone else to make fool. Its morning time and I don't like joke kind like this...."
When she said that I got pissed off.

"What? Do you think I'm joking over here. I will never make a joke for a person whom I love... So please.... if you ever get time for your brother than go and check his wedding card again. And see who is the groom. Did you get that..." I said and while crying but in rude ton and hang up the call.

Yeah I know I said in little bit in rude way. But when she said you're joking around. Than I couldn't control myself. I'll never make joke on him cause I have truly loved him and I also care for him. Even if he have got married. I my worries will never go...

Y/n's POV:

"What? Do you think I'm joking over here. I will never make a joke for a person whom I love... So please.... if you ever get time for your brother than go and check his wedding card again. And see who is the groom. Did you get that..." She said and hung up the call. (Why my heart hurts at those words. Do I really don't care for Taehyung? No its not time to focus on this...) I thought to myself and stood up from the bed.

I know where have I kept that card. So I slid out the drawer of my nightstand. I saw it was inside. I picked up and pull out the card from the cover. I open it full length. And saw the word where have written.

"Jeon Jungkook weds Kim Taehyung." I read my eyes wide open. "When did it happened? How it can be possible? Why Jungkook? Why did you do this? Why are you playing games with me and my family?" I said while crying my head in my head as my heart was beating abnormally.

I wipe my tears away and clam myself. I don't want to show my crying face to my parents. I decide to go downstairs and ask my parents about this. But why didn't they told me already if they know about this? Now I want to hear this from their mouth. I went down stairs. I was so pissed off.

I saw they both were doing their breakfast happily. I walk near to them. Without any greeting I sat on the chair with my pissed off face. They both look at me and smile but I just ignore them. I was so angry. I feel like I'll cry out in anger.

"Good morning y/n.." my dad said. But I didn't give attention. I took the knife from the fruit bowl.

I stared at knife while fingering its edge. "What the matte-" "Who is the groom?" I cut off my mom and asked. They both frown at each other and mom gulp. Looking knife in my hand.

"I asked something give me the answer." I asked calmly and they both flinched. "Yeah dear I know this is-" "I only want answer of my question..." I cut off my dad and said in high pinched voice and he gulp.

Author's POV:

She said and they look at each other. Mrs. Kim was nodding her head in no at Mr.kim. She don't want tell this to y/n. But Mr.Kim blink his eyes in yes. Yes this to important to know his sister too. Y/n glare at her parents and slowly took apple from the bowl.

"I'm waiting..." She said and roughly chopped the apple in middle. They both wide their eyes cause the knew how their daughter is. But no y/n will never hurt her parents. She may only scare them but she'll not hurt.

"Are you telling me or I- OK ok fine... I'll tell you." Her dad spoke.

"I-It's Jeon Jungkook...." She stopped chopping and looks up at her dad with her blood shoted eyes for seconds. As her parents gulp.

"If you already knew about this than why didn't you told me already??... Why did you hid it from me??" She asked in her cracked voice and stood up from the chair. They both too stood up.

"Why didn't you told me already? Why? Dad you know very well how Jungkook is..." she cried while locking her fingers in her hairs. "Mom dad you don't know how big mistake you both have done.... You really don't that bastard he is really a son of a bitch."

"No, Y/n we know him..." her mom said while sobbing. "But how??" She yelled. Cause he always use to came to our house. I mean for many time...." she said and walk near to him.

"What? What do you mean?...."

To be continued....

♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈♈

Thank for reading....