Chapter 5

Time before Teahyung going to school

Y/N's POV :

"Why do he is taking so long??" My mom asked ." I don't know..." I replied and continue to look back in my phone. "Y/n just go upstairs and check it out why do he's taking so long?? He have to go school too"

She said and I stood up and walk upstairs towards his room. I stand steal near his door. And I could hear some talks from inside I open the door little bit so could see with whom he was talking. I saw hr was talking on phone with someone, he look so panic.

"Baby please listen" "No....I am totally fine l just, l just..ahh I can't tell you on the phone." "Yes...but when???" "After school. Okay" "Yes,Okay. Bye baby...luv you.." "Yaeh I know that café its near my school I know that. Yeah okay bye..." what all he said and hang up the call.

I was so shook I really don't know what to do? (Baby?? Who is this Baby? With whom he is going to meet up? What's going on? Is Taehyung is in relationship? But whit whom?  It's a girl or boy? What if it's a guy ? I have to find it.... wait I can find it. On phone he said the café near his school... yes I know it I know which cafe he was talking about. I can easily follow him over there. Yeah ! I will find that person who is with taehyung.) I thought to myself.

~Present time ~

I have already decided what to wear. Now soon teahyng's school will also over. I should get ready now. I stood up from my bed and walk towards cupboard. I wore my black hoodi and black tracks with my shoes on. I tied my hair up and I put on hoodi cap on my head and black mask. And finally I get full ready to go.

I came out of my room and walk downstairs towards living room.
Mom was sitting on couch drinking her coffee peacefully. As her eyes got on me.

"Hey who are you??" She asked and I just ignore her and continue to walk."Yeah you only!! man in black I am asking to you what are doing in my house?? Are you thife or what??"

She asked and I turn around to face her I pull down my mask "Mom its me...." I said and she made a annoyed face. "Why have you dress up like this??" She questioned. "I am going somewhere.... I'll be back soon." I turned towards the door and move out quickly before she any question.

I close the door behind and walk out of the gate.( I am really ready to do this I really want to know that person whom taehyung was calling Baby an all....)

After walking for 15 mintues I reached at that cafe. I walk towards the door and push it and went inside. I scan the whole cafe and I spot him. He was sitting with a guy. But I couldn't get chance to see his face his back was facing me.

I prepare myself before walking towards some nearest table. I choose the nearest table where they were sitting. I sat on the table and a waiter came near to my table "what do you want sir??" He asked and I look up at him "Tea-a" I said but tried to make male voice. "Okay" he said and left.

Now our sitting position was some like...

[Just try to understand it I can't explain the position]

So we were sitting like this but that guy have held menu card near his face like he was not hiding his face but he was reading it and taehyung was talking to him like a lost puppy. He was not even bothering to look at him.

But Taehyung snatched the card from his hand. When he remove that menu card from his face my eyes widen and my heart sink my throat has sore and my palms and foots started to sweat. ('J-JEON JUNGKOOK-K ' why taehyung? Why? Why are you dating him? ) Tear roll down my cheek. This tears are not of sadness but of anger. I clenches my hands on my handkerchief. I pull out my phone from my pocket and on the camera and clicked their pic.

I stood up from my place and ran outside of cafe. I started to running on the footpath, still tears were rolling down. I ran till I reach at home. I open the door and walk inside and close the door behind.

"What happened?? Why you came by running? And why are you crying??" my mom tensed up and asked as she saw me. "Its Nothing...." I yelled and she flinched. I ran up stairs in my room and bang my rooms door loudly and close it.

Taehyung's POV :

I open the door and sat inside the car beside him and he drove it to the cafe. We reached at cafe and I choose my favourite table to sit where I always use to sit with Irene.

"Jungkook I am feeling so unsecured... " I said. "What do you mean?" He asked in confused tone.
"I mean....I think my sister have got clue..." I said and he grab a menu card in his hand and looking throughout the dishes to order

"Jungkook!! even if she get little bit of hint of our relationship she would probably kill me.... I don't know want to do.... I am so scared of her... tell me what to do now!!..." I said breathlessly. "Are you even listening to me?" I asked and I snatched the menu card from his hand. I look directly into his eyes and he hold my hands to calm me down.

"Baby calm down don't get panic..."
He said while rubbing my hands.
"How can I don't get panic, you don't know how is she? And I know she have got hint about. And I don't want to leave you!!!" I went on sudden sweetness while crying he wipe my tear from his thumb "Okay can I ask you how she have got hint??" he asked sweetly.

I look up at him "Today morning when you have text me I was probably lost in chatting with you and she caught me red hand. But thanks to mom she came at the right timing otherwise god knows what could happen to me..." I said while I cross spoon in my dish. "But you are now safe right?" he confirmed. "Yeah I think so...." I replied.

We stood up from the table and walk out of the cafe. I stand steal near his car till he opens it and sat on driving sit. After him I sat beside him and lock the door and he drove off.

"Baby do you wanna go somewhere?" He asked but I can't refuse also if I refuse it will hurt him and I don't want him to get hurt because of me. But at home what reason should I gave it them of being late.... I'll made up at that time.... "Okay" I said and smile at him and he drove the car...

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•

Thanks for reading.....

Do not forgot to vote...

Sorry for grammatical mistakes....

Love you'll....