Chapter 49

Author's pov:

Jungkook woke up as alrm screams near his ear. He slap the clock and stood up while rubbing his eyes. He tilt his head aside and saw Taehyung was still asleep. He never sleep this late. He wake up before Jungkook.

Jungkook cover the blanket nicely on him and got up from the bed. He wore his boxers and went inside for shower.

When he came out from the shower Taehyung was still asleep. (He must be tired from last night session.) He thought and got ready for his office. 

Jungkook heard humming sound and tilt his head at side of Taehyung. He was moving lazily on bed eyes were still closed. Taehyung slowly open his eyes and see at the side of the bed. When he didn't found Jungkook besides him. His eyes got wide open. He tilt his head at right and saw Jungkook was all ready to go for office. He immediately stood up and sat.

"I'm sorry... I-I just slept more today...." Taehyung apologise In sleepy voice.

"It's okay I'm going now..." Jungkook says and before Taehyung could asked him about breakfast he left the room.

Taehyung sign deeply. And suddenly his stomach feel pit in his stomach as he felt like to throw up. He place his hand on his mouth and ran inside the bathroom and throw up everything he eat last night. 

He thought this must be happen for eating heavy dinner at night which they've order last night cause he was feeling weakness yesterday with is his throwing up session.

He did his morning retio and took hot shower. He wore his clothes and direct went downstairs stair towards kitchen room. He was really feels so numbed. His throat was hurting form throwing up since yesterday. He's was feeling so hot and suffocating. Even when he  have just took a shower he was sweating.

He relax himself and decide to making something to eat. He mead pancakes and serve it in a plate. He move out of the kitchen and plop on couch by turning on the T.V. And took spoonful cake in mouth as he swallow it. The throwing up session came again. He ran in the washroom and throw up in a sink.

(Shit because of this I can't even my food... what is happening to me.. why I'm vomiting too much... this not good...) he sign and immediately look up direct in the mirror with his eyes wide open as something pop in his mind.

"Wait... no this can't happen no I can't get pregnant... I can't be pregnant..." he says and nods his head in disbelieve as corner of his eyes filled with water.

"No no this can't happen.... no no please god... don't do this to me..." he cried.

"Omg what should I do... Should I test.... yes I should...but I don't have any pregnancy test.... let it be I'll buy it..." with that said he ran out of bathroom. And wore some suitable clothes and move out the house. He have to come back before Jungkook comes because he appears from nowhere now a days.

He drove the car near to their nearest pharmacy. He quickly buy a pregnancy test and drove off home. As he came back he didn't wait for anything. He drink lack of water. After of 20 minutes he goes for washroom and read instructions on the box.

He came out and waited for the result. He was so nervous. (What if I got pregnant? who will Jungkook react. Will he accept the baby... if he won't than what will I do? Where will I go? Uhhgg!!!.. don't think like this Taehyung first check the results... I'm sure it will be negative...) Taehyung had crossed his fingers. When he felt 2 minutes are over he pick up the small stick with his trembling hand as he's eyes were close to see the result.

He slowly open his eyes and saw two lines had appeared. Tear roll down as his hand was shaking with the stick in his hand.

"NO!!!! I don't believe this... this is not true...." this can't happen he cried and lay back on the couch. He cried till he satisfied.

"Now how Jungkook will react? Will he accept the baby what if he don't?
Now what should I do????...." he cried again.

----------------

At night when Jungkook came back from company. His mood was ok that means he was not drank. Taehyung was nervous all the time. They sat together for dinner when Jungkook spoke.

"Listen...I'm getting direct to the point. Jimin and luhan are gonna come here for some days with their girlfriend. So don't be so bothersome to them..." when Jungkook said the smile speared cross Taehyung lips he just forgot the stressed he was going through.

(Luhan hyung is coming with his girlfriend that means nonna is coming here to stay... but what about jimin's girlfriend?  He never told me who is his girlfriend but let it be I'm still happy with that.... so I don't think I should tell this thing now. I'll tell him on the right time..) he thought while continue to eat his food.

"When they're g-going to c-come?" Taehyung asked nervously.

"Tomorrow... "

"Wow I'm so happy...." Taehyung says as he giggle.

"No need to get so happy.  I'll won't stop what I'm doing with..." Jungkook says coldly and stood up as he went upstairs in the room.

Taehyung gulp the lamp in his throat. He shrugs his negative thoughts and got happy for tomorrow.

------------

               ~Conference call~

Y/n: Hii guys...

All together: Hi

Luhan: Have you all done with packing, for tomorrow?

Irene: No.. My packing haven't finished yet... *pout*

Jimin: Baby what more you have to pack??

Irene: Ahh... it's my personal... *awkwardly laugh*

All together: okay..

Y/n: You all had dinner?

Luhan: Yes

Jimin: Yaeh

Irene: Yup....

Luhan: Irene your okay going with us right?

Irene: No... I mean yes but---

Jimin: But what baby?

Y/n: Yeah what but?

Irene: I'm little scared to go...

Jimin: What? But Why?

Y/n: At café you said your ready to come with us? Now what happened so suddenly?  Why you're scared and of what?

Irene: I'm... I'm... scared of Jungkook...

Luhan: What!?

Jimin: *sigh*

Y/n: Why you're scared of Jungkook? *Chuckle*

Irene: Once you've told me that he's so dengarous guy!!! And he's a mafia.

Jimin: Baby I've told you already that Jungkook is not a mafia his dad was mafia he's not. Only because of his dad he's so famous.

Luhan: Yeah he's right...
What is this Y/n you gave her wrong information.

Y/n: I'm sorry... *pout*

Jimin: Don't be scared baby I'm with you okay.. he'll not do anything Jungkook is really a nice guy.

Luhan & Y/n:*makes annoyed face*

Y/n: Chuck it... you both talk personally on Jungkook's topic... for now don't forget to come on time. Okay?

All together: Yeah...

Y/n: Okay bye good night guys *yawn* I'm so tired...

Luhan: Bye baby good night.. bye everyone.

Jimin & Irene: Byeee~~

Jimin: baby come online...

Irene: Okay

                  Call ended

===========================

Thanks for reading... ;)