Chapter 4

[Guys this chapter is only for your explanation. Yeah I know my explanation is not good but try to understand it...:-) ]

Irene's POV:

And today also Taehyung didn't brought his textbook. He always forgot to bring textbooks tho he is a smart and intelligent student but still. How can a scholar student can forgot textbook man!!!! He is so silly but cute.

I kept my textbook in the centre of the desk so that we both can see but not forgot to keep distance in between us. "Irene just shift little bit over here so you can also see it clearly." I shift a bit near him as he told. I just look up at him from my glasses and then he look at me.

I just blushed and look down at text book. (Omg please help me... He is fucking damn cute.)I thought to myself.

Our teacher arrived at class and we all greated her with 'good morning'.
It was Science lecture which was  my favourite subject and also Taehyungs too. I love biology lectures and today also I am so excited to know more new things in biology.

"Okay students open page no 75 we are gonna start a new chapter in biology." I was about to open the page but he already took it away and open it and keep in centre he looked at me and smile. I can't tell you he so cute with his adorable
smile (uhhh.... Irene control your hormones.....)

Taehyung's POV

"So students you already know about three verse." Teacher asked. "Yes" everyone gave answer in chores "Okay, so can anyone answer it?" some student raise their hands including me and Irene too. Teacher choose Irene to answer as she stood up and say "alphaverse, betaverse and omegaverse" "Good Irene." teacher says in reply. And some girls rolled their eyes at her.

"Now I'll explain you'll every verse in detail : first is an alphaverse people. This people are mostly a male and a leader or a main person in family who handles everything. In ancient times alphas were only used to be a king and rule all over the kingdom. Male alphas are so strong, breave, pique, courageous and dominating."

I just nodded in understanding way. "But guys do you know one thing about verse??" she asked.
I frown my eyebrows in curiosity.
The thing is that in rear case female can also be an alpha that means an alpha female can also produce sperms."she said. I just got shook at her statement

(How it can be possible??? How female can produce sperms???) My brain was bursting with thoughts. I looked doubtfully at Irene for conforming that she is not an alpha female or not. She nodded in 'N0'. I just sigh in satisfaction. Then I turn my gaze towards the teacher.

“And now I'll explain you the second verse is betaverse people. This people are mostly seen in both genders either a male or a female. Their life is just like a human being. Betas are mostly workers like teachers, doctors and etc. and no more explanation.” she explained.

“And the third and last one is omegaverse its really very important point so please pay attention to my words.” She said and we all prepared to listen.

“Omegaverse are so stunning, si beautiful, so precious, so gental but they are weak too as compared to other to verses because omega are mostly female. But in rear case there is a chances of getting omega males too.

Omegas have their own scent like an alpha but a female omega produces their pheromones on their menstrual periods but in case of male its a little bit similar to females, like they get sudden cramps in lower stomach by internal bleeding and produces pheromones and scents for to alphas to get attract towards them.”

I don't know why but I was sweating a lot. I was feeling so nervous and so uncomfortable. (Is this what a reason I get stomach cramps and all every month and this the reason why I am so weak. Am I an Omega?? Why? Why mom and dad? Why didn't you told me this already?? ) I thought to myself.

“Taehyung have you read it.” “Taehyung....” “Taehyung!!!!” Irene shakes me from my daydreaming than I came back in reality. “What happened are you okay!!??” She asked. “Yes-s I am fine....” I said. “What happened is something bothering you?? What were you thinking?” She questioned.  “No, no.... don't worry its nothing....  I am fine... now c'mon let get ready for our next lecture...” I said avoiding eye contact with her.

               ~After 3 hours ~

Irene's POV :

Now what happen to him?? why do his face look so tensed up?? For whole day in school he was so silent. He don't even talk a word with me. And by the way its our last lecture it was going to end up soon. But for whole time I notice something every now and than he was looking at his watch. Like he wants to go somewhere.

“What happen Taehyung do you want to go somewhere??” I asked him.  “Yes-s...” He replied and look back in his book. (I am so worried about him why he is acting so weird? Is he sick?? I think so, he is sick. But I have to worried about him cause his sister have already threatened me ‘You are his best friend,right? So you have to take care of him. Do you understand otherwise me and my member won't leave you!!! ’

I gulp my saliva when I remind her words. Yes, she is Mafia leader no I don't what is she but she's really so scary. She can do anything. But I don't know if Taehyung know about this.) Just thinking about her gave me goosebumps.  

“Okay-y but I don't think-k... so you should go today.” I shuttered. “Why??” He frown his eyebrows and asked. “Because today you look bit sick...”
“No no I am totally fine....” He said.
“Okay.....” I replied.

And after of 10 minutes school bell rang and lecture got ended we all stood up from our place and packed our things to leave. Taehyung was in so hurry. He pick up his bag and hang it on his one shoulder. As I also pick up my bagpack and hang it on my both shoulders.

We both move out of the class and went downstairs. He pull out his phone and place it on his ears but still walking till we came at school ground and he stops there. I was looking down at my foot and soon he started to speak.

“Where are you now??" “I am at school ground.” “Okay” “bye” all he said and hung up the call. “Okay bye, Irene I have to go now." I nodded. “See you tomorrow bye...” He said and walk out of the school gate.

But I was so curious to know the person with whom taehyung was going to meet, so I started to follow him I know this is wrong but still I have to do this. No why I am doing this.. I notice his figure he was not too far from me and there was a black slim and huge car in front of him he opens the door and sat inside and than the car drove off.

(With whom did he went??) I was thinking out loud when suddenly I felt hand on my shoulder. I turn around and saw the face of. It was dwarf. I mean it was Jimin but he is taller than me but still Taehyungs call him dwarf that's why I also call him with that name but not on his face.

“Hey what are you doing here??” He asked and I gulp I don't know what say and what to do at this moment?? I was really freaked out and panic came across my face. He frown his eyebrows and asked “what happen Irene is something wrong?? Are you okay??” he asked softly this time but I didn't answer him I was so scared. “OK!! its ok if you don't wanna say but at least tell me where is taehyung ??” He asked and I got more panic.

“I don't know....” I gave quick answer. “You don't know?? How??” He asked. “ Yeah! I don't means I don't know!” I said and walked away from him but he held my wrist from back and I stop. “I know something is bothering you...” I close my eyes and stay quite for a moment and I speak up “Jimin I want to go home...” I said and turn around to face him. He nodded “Okay than walk with me I'll drop you...”

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Thanks for reading....

And sorry for grammatical mistakes

Have a good day....