Chapter 53

Author's POV:

Irene drove off the car from house telling everyone that she's going to hung out with Taehyung. Everyone insists to come them but Irene just refuse them telling I won't spend a special time with my best friend. They said nothing and agreed to her decision.

As they enter inside the clinic Taehyung's heart start to beat fast. He really wants to do his body check up and conformation about his pregnancy.

"Taehyung you know this clinic is of my friend. She is really very good women... I'm sure you'll like her..." Irene says and wink her both eyes. 

"Oh that's cool!..." Taehyung says. They were sat in waiting room. As one of the staff peek from the room and says next. They both stood up as they were next and went inside.

"Omg Irene!!!!...." the women exclaimed sitting on the chair. "Aww Jisoo unnie..." Irene exclaimed and threw hug on her as she stood up and hug her back.

"How are you Irene? I missed you so much.  Jisoo says. "I'm fine. I just came here with my friend..." she says and Jisoo tilt her head towards Jisoo. "Omg I'm so sorry I just got---" "no, no it's okay..."
Taehyung says in between.

"Oh please sit here Mr.----" she waited for his last name.  "Jeon" Taehyung says as Irene roll her eyes. "Yeah please sit here Mr.Jeon." she says as the both sat the chair. As awkward silence spread the room.

"Okay.... so who is sick?.... Jisoo asked looking at both in confused.
"He is..." Irene says pointing towards him. "Okay what happen to you? I mean do you have clod or something...." she asked.

"Yeah I-I have just a mild clod that's it but Irene don't listen I told her it's only normal but she didn't listen..." Taehyung says.

"Mild? Your fever is mild? Taehyung please---" "okay okay do my check up." Taehyung says in between as he saw Irene gets furious.

Dr.Jisoo nod and they both stood up. "Follow me." she says and Taehyung followed her till check up room. He lay down on the bed.

"So how you're feeling?" She asked.
(Should I tell her I'm pregnant no that would be direct I just want to conform this from her mouth or else I'll not believe this...)

"Mr.Jeon?" She called and Taehyung snap out of his thoughts. "Huh?"

"Are you okay?" She asked again.
"No.... since days I'm feeling so dizziness and I just throw up every now and then... don't know what is happening with me...." Taehyung explain nervously.

"Oh! Let me check you up..." she says and held Taehyung's wrist as she checks his nerve . She gave smile at a sight. Taehyung just got confused with her expressions.

"Amm... I know this little uncomfortable to hear but as a doctor I have to asked this..." she says and Taehyung got more confused. 

"Yes..You can ask...." Taehyung gave her permission. As she smile. 
"So when did you have physical contact with your mate?" She asked as Taehyung cheeks turned pink.

"Umm... l-last night..." he answered nervously as her eyes got widen.

"What? You had sex last night with your mate... tch... Do you know you're pregnant.... and I really feel this so wrong...." she scold. Taehyung arch his brows.

"Yeah I know. But what's wrong in this...." he asked worriedly as she sigh deeply.

"First thing what's your age?" She asked bit frustrated.

"I-I'm 18...."

"What? Really? Do you think getting pregnant in this young is good?" She asked. Taehyung didn't say anything just stare down at floor.