Chapter 47

Warning! : Physical torture... you're warned if you're not comfortable with this so please kindly move your ass...

Author's POV:

"Mom were are my black socks!!! I'm just tired of searching them in my room..."  Y/n shouts while coming downstairs. 

"It's your socks you should know  where you have kept it.... Did you properly check in your room??..." her mom asked.

"Yes mom I've checked everywhere... but I couldn't find it... "

"Did you check in Taehyung's. Sometimes you go there and forget your things in his room..." her says and nod her head.

"Oh yes you're right I should check there he hehe..." with that said she ran upstairs towards Taehyung's room. Her mom sigh and went back in the kitchen. 

(It's been a months I haven't meet to my baby... how he's may be? I'm really missing him. Without him home feel so empty. Should I call him. The last time we talk was like two days before. Than he didn't call again. I think I should call him...) she thought and search for the Taehyung's number.

She place the phone on her ear and wait for answer.

~The number you've dailed is currently switched off~

"What? Switched off? Let's try again." She says and again place to her ear.

~The number you've diald is currently switched off~ she arch her eyebrows in confused. "Why he've switched off his phone...." she whisper to her self and tried again but the reply only came as switched off. She closed her eyes and sigh.

"He's may be busy with something . But no, at this time Taehyung is always free and plus today is Sunday so in which work he got so busy that he don't even wants answer his mom's call..." she says to herself.

"Wait  I have his home's telephone number.  How can I forgot that..." she mummers and walk near to the telephone. And daile his number.

---------------

Taehyung's pov:

Before when Sunday comes I feel so excited for that I'll get time to spend with Jungkook. But today I don't want it. I really don't want to see his face. Last night when he just left me alone like a trash. Don't where he has gone or still he have come or not. I just feel like to die. My back is paining like a hell and my thighs are still red with his  harsh slaps. I feel like I can't walk now cause my leg have up the amount of leather blet whipped they have received. It's all over my body.

I stood up from the bath tub and wrapped towel around my body and stood in front the mirror. I run my fingers through the hickies. It was terrible to look. That's look so ugly it seems like it's not human hickies it's more look like a hungry monster was eating me. All drak purple and red bites has cover my neck till my V line. My lips has also got a cut with his sharp fung but it seems normal now the blood has already dried up at night. But still this look so ugly. I look so ugly with this. My reflection really look so ugly only because of this man whom I love! I don't wanna show this to someone.

I really did nothing why can't he understand this. I'm not with Mingyu hyung. He's really a nice person he's like my elder brother.  So how can I get with him? He too help me before a days when I suddenly felt unconscious at his home. He was with me for whole time till I got back conscious. After than he also took me to hospital so can't I trust him.  But Jungkook,  Jungkook is really being jerk who takes our relation in wrong way.  I didn't even thought that he will get so obsessed with me. That he'll just beat me up.

I dried my body softly with towel and wore my full sleeves t-shirts and long trousers. As I come out of bathroom I saw he was laying on the bed. I just act like haven't saw him and went downstairs. And walk towards the kitchen room. I really don't feel to make something but I was starving so bad for not having dinner last night.