Chapter 36 •M•

Warning ⚠:

Author's POV:

Jungkook sat beside Taehyung by crouching down. “This is for you..." Taehyung said and pointing his eyes towards cake. “For me... Thank you very much..." Jungkook said with smile and nod.
“Come let's celebrate it...take this knife..." He said and handed him the kinfe. He blew all the candles. And Taehyung started to sing. And he place the knife on the cake and cut.

“~Happy birthday to you,... Happy birthday to you,... Happy birthday dear Jungkook, happy birthday to you~...." Taehyung sang while clapping his hands. Jungkook pick up the piece of cake and feed to him.

Taehyung took the cake from his hand and feed him too. “Now what should do with this?" He asked while pointing his eyes towards his creamy fingers. There was complete silence. “Lick it...." Taehyung broke the silence and simply stated. Jungkook starts to think something by frowning his brows. “Yeah... I'll lick it but not like this..." He said with smirked. “What do you mean?..." Taehyung asked in confused.

“The way I want..." he said and slowly lean closer to younger and place his creamy fingers on his neck and spread it all over. " In this way...." He said in his deep voice.
Teahyung just close his eyes when Jungkook's hot breath hit on his ear.

He kissed his ear shell and goes down to his neck. He slowly started to drool his tongue on his neck licking all the cream. Taehyung bite his lower lip to prevent him from moaning and gripped on his kimono tightly. “Mhhaa..J-Jungkook..." But taehyung let out a cute moan when Jungkook bite him.

He lift his head up to meet his eyes with younger. His eyes was teary. Younger shyly look down at his lap and stood up from the place and stand near to the window. Looking out at the heavy rain. He know Jungkook will come from behind and the pairs of arm wrapped around him. “Now you can't run away...." Jungkook said in his ear.

Taehyung turned around and face him. “Now even if you tell me to ran I'll won't...cause I also want you now so badly...." he said and bite his lower lip sexily. ( Naughty America😂) Jungkook eyes got wide open saw that lip bite. He immediately pinned Taehyung to the nearest wall both the hand above his head and got very close to his lips.

“Than let's start with fun baby...." he said attack on his lips while kissing him roughly. He slip his hand under his shirt and started to move in circular motions on his stomach. Taeghyung giggle with his touch. Their kiss become so possessive that tear roll down on Taehyung's cheeks.

Jungkook broke the kiss and both panted. “Jump..." He said and Taehyung jump on his hips by wrapping his legs around elder's waist. Jungkook came to his neck and gave wet kisses. Taehyung just put his head back in pleasure. His one hand was on elder's shoulder and other hand we in his elder's fluffy locks pull him back for more. Jungkook have hold him by his sexy thighs moving he hand up and down on it.

He walk near to the bed and gently  place him on it. He hurriedly open his kimono's knot and remove it and through it somewhere else in room. Younger was starring at him with his puppy eyes. He wide his eyes when he look at elder's abs and biceps they were so well built. And plus with the light of candles he body looks more sexy.

He bend over the younger placing his both hand aside his head.  Taehyung was smiling shyly. “I never knew that you were also be needy for me..."  elder chuckled. Taehyung said nothing but just look aside and blush. He lean closer to his face and kiss on his temple than nose and than on lips. With sloppy kiss he enter his tongue in his mouth.

He stood up on his knees and started to unbutton the younger's shirt and throw it on floor. Wow!!... He whisper while looking at his beautiful body and lean closer to his chest and lick on his right nipple and Taehyung gaps while gripping on hairs. “Ah..." He moans when Jungkook suck on his nipple while pinching on another one. He gave wet kisses all over his body and reach till his belly. He look up to see younger's reaction.