Chapter 26

Author's POV:

Jimin and Irene were dating in some cute cafe. Few day before Jimin have asked her to go out on date and she agreed. “You came at right time...."Jimin said while smiling. “Yeah!! And you too..."she replied and both gave warm smile to each other.

“Okay, now what will you like to order?..." Jimin asked by raising his eyebrows. “As you wish...."she simply said cause she really don't eat which will cost most. “What type of dish is this? I never heard about it? Its new in Korea??" He asked.

“What?" She asked and frown her eyebrows. “’As you wish' this is new dish right??" Jimin teased her and burst in laugh. “Jimin!!...."she exclaimed and slowly hit on his shoulder and pout and still laughing.

“Ok, OK sorry... Now tell me what will you like to eat..." he asked again. “Tsk...I told you already what will you like to order that thing only I'll eat..." she explained and he nod.
“Okay I like to crocodile will you eat with me..." He asked. “Jiminiii...stop it..." she cried cutely. “Ok sorry.... now I'll be serious...." he said and Irene gave confused look to him. “Sure you're now serious?" She confirmed.

“Yeah baby! Wait I'll call up the waiter...." he said and he called up the waiter and gave him the order. Irene was quite not saying anything. Like something is bothering her. Jimin glance at her face and he comes to know that why she is quite. He hurts a little bit when she think about him. Like you can say he is jealous. But he can't do anything. Cause he don't have any other option and he want to hurt her.

“Still thinking about him?" He asked and she fleanch and looked at him. “Yes" she said in nod. “Why? I mean-..." “Jimin I am worried about Taehyung not because he is away from me. I'm worried because Jungkook is with him!!..." She cut his sentence and said. But jimin just gave her confused look.

“What? You're worried for him only because Jungkook is with him? What the fuck!!"  He asked and laugh in disbelieve. “Why are you laughing? Jimin you don't know Jungkook is so dangerous person....he can do anything if he wants..." She exclaimed but jimin just laugh at her.

“Jimin don't laugh its not funny I'm really worried for taehyung....." She said in her choked voice. Jimin just stop and glare at her and nods his head. “Irene you know you're in big misunderstanding...." he said and she frown her eyebrows. “Misunderstanding?" She asked.

“Yes...you have big misunderstanding towards Jungkook. Jungkook is not that person what you think about him. He is really nice person...." he explained.

“What?? But how do you-" she  stopped her sentence when waiter arrived with their orders. He kept the plants on table and left. “But how do you know?" She continued.
Cause we are childhood friends..." He replied.

What??!..." She exclaimed “Jeon Jungkook is you childhood friend?.." She asked in shock. “Yes!! who told you that Jungkook is a bad guy?" asked. “Why anyone needs to tell me he's already a big Mafia!!....." She yelled but not too loud. Jimin's facial expressions changed in annoyed when she said that he is a Mafia. He don't know what reaction should he give.

He just giggles and tapped his palm on his face. “What? It's true...." she said. “No baby it's false whoever have told you or you got to know from somewhere. It's a wrong information about him....." he explained but was thinking with her confused look.

“What do you mean?" She asked. “He is not any Mafia his dad was Mafia.... That's why Jungkook and his family was protected by many mans and bodyguards..... Because of his dad being Mafia than public starts to think that if he was a Mafia than now his son is also a Mafia..... that's why people think that Jungkook is only Mafia now. But he is not....Yeah! I know he was a play boy type of guy but he have never hurt anyone....Only girls were surrounded by him but yaeh he never any girl pregnant....he explain. “I repeat HE IS NOT A MAFIA!!...." he exclaimed.

She was nodding her head in disbelieve. “Than why Y/n always use to say bad thing about Jungkook." she said while brushing her hairs by fingers. Sweat was cover all I've her face when she listen the truth. She was scared, tensed up. But at that time she we happy too for Jungkook not being a mafia.

“Y/n ? Why she will talk bad thing about Jungkook.... Now Jungkook is her brother-in-law....." he said and Irene close her eyes to calm down. “Jimin I guess I'm not feeling well..." She said and he immediately stood up from chair and stand by her side. “Oh! Really, lets go home than...." he said in bit low voice cause his date got spoil but nevermind he cares lot for her. Date is not important now.

He paid the bell at the counter and they both move out of the cafe. He took a cab and drop her at her home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's POV:

She lift her hoodie sleeve up and place the injection tip on her arm. My eyes were fixed on her arm not bother to blink them.

She slowly insert it in her skin. She close her eyes tightly and threw her head back in pain. “Ah..."she groaned when it was fully inserted. She press the back of injection and the poison spreaded through her vines. I can see it on her arm like how that green liquid was spreading on her hand.

She pull out the injection and suddenly fall on her knees. I immediately made an action to catch her but she stops me by showing her hand 👋. “Don't come near..." She said. I gulp and took two steps back from her.

After a few minutes she came back to her normal temper and starts to fix her hairs. “Are-e you okay-y??" I asked. She nod in yes. “Now I can refill it again." She said and took another injection from drawer. And again she inserted in her skin and filled the injection with her poison.

She took that bottle and filled it by the injection and plack it back before where it was. She close the cupboard and lock it with the key and place the key on my palm. “Thank very much Taehyung Ill never forget your favour. You save my life I don't words to thank you..." she said and bowed in front of me.

“No, no need to do this to me...I am younger than you its my pleasure...." I said and hold on her arm to make her stand straight from bowing. We both stare at each other and she threw hug. “Thank you so much dear...." she said in hug and taehyung just smile while hugging her.

She broke the hug and looked at me. “And don't tell your sister that I have crush on her and nor Jungkook too...." She warn and I just nodded and smile. “Okay I think I should leave now..." She said and we both walk towards the door. Rose move out and I wait a little to switch off the lights. I step out of the room and close the door behind.

I saw rose was still standing over there. I don't know why she standing cause I was behind her. I peek my neck out from her back and my eyes wided.

To be continued......

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Thanks for reading....

I purple you...