Chapter 56

Don't hate me guys for this :'(

Author's POV:

Jungkook park his car as both move out. And stood in front of door. Yugyeom glance at him for one last time before pressing bell button. And door got open by Jimin.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whisper but he ignores his friend and move inside. As he move in his lips fell apart by looking at everyone. (Why all have came here?) He thought and he looked at Taehyung who was with his mom.

"Jungk...." before Taehyung could complete he ran upstairs in his room. As ge got in. He starts open all small objects in his room. He was finding under the table when something shine inside the flower pot. He stare a flower pot. He got what he was finding. The camera. It was hidden in the flower pot in between of flowers. In angle which floor pot was is clear to their bed. He first off the camera and just feel like to crash on the floor.

"Yugyeom hyung why Jungkook went upstairs?" Taehyung asked as Y/n stares at him in confused.

"Just wait for a minute Taehyung..." Yugyeom reply calmly. Jungkook come running down start as everyone stares at him. He stood in front of Taehyung and showes the camera. Taehyung stare confused at him.

"Do you still wanna believe Mingyu?" As Jungkook asked that question everyone's heart sank and focus on their conversation.

"What d-do you mean??" Taehyung says looking down at camera than at Jungkook. As Jungkook eyes filled with water.

"Taehyung he... he... have our sex t-tape...." Jungkook says shamefully while looking down at floor not daring to look at Taehyung. Taehyung felt his chest hurts as his palm started to sweat and legs become jelly. As everyone gasps.

"What the fuck are you saying Jungkook?? Are you out off your mind???" Y/n shouts.

"No!!. I'm not. He have send me that video with..... with----" Jungkook couldn't able to complete his sentence as he burst in cry.

"With what Jungkook???" Y/n asked furiously. Yugyeom came forward and clenched on Jungkook's shoulders.

"Taehyung tell me for once. Have you gone to Mingyu's place? Now no more lies Taehyung please tell me truth..." Jungkook asked.

"Yes-s I...I.. had gone. He only took me there when I was feeling uneasy..." Taehyung says.

"Uneasy?"  Jungkook asked.

"Yeah...I was feeling dizzy and I fell unconscious too, at his place..." he explained. Jungkook just sigh in frustration.

"Taehyung why? Why you go to his place.... didn't I told you whenever you have go out first ask me... than why didn't you ask me... why?" Jungkook asked by shaking him by his arms.

"Did something happened there Jungkook?" Y/n asked as she stare curiously at him.

"What happened?" Taehyung asked in hisshakey voice.

Jungkook just released him. And brush his hairs. "I'm sorry I can't tell just look it by yourself..." Jungkook says by giving his phone. Taehyung's mom too came to peek. But Jungkook stopped her.

"How???!!..." Taehyung whisper and look up at Jungkook with his tearful eyes.

"I'm sorry Taehyung but I've failed to protect to from all this people... I broke the promise I made with you your mom. I'm so sorry...." Jungkook cried and claps his hands together. "I'm so sorry...."

"I'm sorry Mom I couldn't made my promi----"

Slap

"Don't you ever think to call me 'Mom' from your disgusting mouth... how dare you to torture my Taehyung. From this only I can study you, that you're are a disgusting man. Who put dirty allegations on my son. I guess you even don't love him. You only wanted play with his body. If this is what you wanted than why did you came begging at my house for Taehyung??!!! Now I'm... I'm just regretting so much for trusting on man like you..." She cried while gripping on his collar.