~Q&A~

Hey guys as I told you I've prepared Question and answer part for y'll so here it is..... ; )

If you'll skip this part than believe me guys you're gonna miss a lot of important information about Volume.2

It's just like I'm gonna take a small interview of each character of this book to clear you confusion about them and their relations. So let's start with it... :)

------------------------------------
JUNGKOOK:

Q: First of fucking all why did you fucking hurt my TaeTae????!!!!

A: *flinch in shock* I I I'm. .. sorry but this is an ineeded questions but still I have answer this other wise army will kill me *laughs  nervously* Umm.... I know I have hurt my Tae but it was not me who did that. It was... *sigh* it was my devil inside me who did this. I had tried my best to control my self but didn't. Hella was really right she had already warn me but I didn't listen to her...

Q: So why are you so stubborn ass? Why don't you listen to people?

A: That's my attitude towards people. I don't need anyone's advices I listen to my heart.... but about Taehyung. I can apologise to him for my mistake.

Q: So do you think Taehyung will come back to you?

A: Of course he'll come for me. He loves me I love him. And if that's not possible by him. I'll go and take him.

Q: Do you think what your mother- in-law did was right?

A: Apparently she is right. As per Yugyeom told me that she is right at her place. Whoever can get hurt or mad seeing their kid hurt like this. So I guess she did right but... but I'll bring my Taehyung back to me any how.

Q: I mean what makes her so angry that she separate you both?

A:Actually I have brok her promise.

Q: What promise?

A: I had made a promise when I went to Taehyung's house before we were not married. I went there for my marriage proposal for Taehyung. And she accepted after her promise, that promise was that I will never hurt Taehyung I'll always keep him safe and happy with me. And she too accepted me with full trust but... but that was all drama. Taehyung was only the part of my plan. And nothing. But after our marriage I also try to be rude with him but I couldn't I just I just fall him love with that kid. So crazily that I can't spend a second without him.

Q: But what was the reason behind to being rude with Taehyung?

A: Actually it has pretty long story girl. I don't think so it may get over soon if I start to say hahaha...

Q: Okay.... So as you told me that you gets angry for noth listing to Hella. So can I asked who is this Hella?

A: Umm.... Hella she is the Queen of the hell. Just like every night I go there to get better train by both physical and mentally to become a good prince.  And as her given task was completed she gave me a weapon. 'A hunter' in a present for completing task and which I'm only the worthy have that hunter in my hand and no one else. She too told me that I will not have control on my anger after what posion I've injected in myself. But I challenge her I'll not get angry at all and will not give single hit to Taehyung of myself, but I failed.

Q: But why the hell she wants to make you prince of the Hell? When your totally alive and living your life on the earth ? And how the hell do you go to the Hell when your alive usually people go thire after death but you go alive? How's that possible going under the ground? Do you have made any tunnel to go there?