Chapter 15

[This chapter is pretty big...]

Y/n's POV:

I took luhan's car and drove off from venue. First I went to my house. I took my guns and some protective things. I came out of my house and sat again in car and drove off from there. I drove car at full speed I don't care if anyone dies in front of the car. I just want my mans to be alive. I know they will fight but still.... Don't know who is that bastard?? Who have send his mans to my place?

I stop the car at my place. And park the car at some corner. I open the door and move out and slowly close the door behind. My one hand was at my back at the gun. I was full ready to shot those bitches. I scan whole parking lot but there was no one.

This building still underdevelop from many years. And plus no one come here to construct it. And nobodys know about this place cause it is little bit out of the town and I live near to this area which is end of the town. So it makes me easy to come over here. And than I thought of to make this place mine. Than my group members shifted over here.

But now don't who's son of a bitches have came here. I'll just cope them off alive. By pressing my foots I slowly walk up stairs by looking at right left everywhere I could. Placing my back at the wall I walk upstairs. I stood on the first floor I narrowed my eyes and scan the floor but there was also no one. I walk ahead by looking through all random rooms which was unconstructed.

I open the one of the room's door. And suddenly someone snatched my hand and yanked me inside. That person close the door and push me against the wall. I was about to scream but place his hand on my mouth to prevent me from screaming. I pull out my fangs and was about bite his hand and trigger my gun down.

“Boss!!" He yelled in whisper. “What are you doing? Do you even have any idea---- what are you doing? Why are you roaming around like this be alert.... What if someone shoots you??" He asked than I recognised the person voice. “Jackson?? You are Jackson, right??" I conformed cause I was barely able to see his face in that dark room. “Yes its me..." He replied.

I sigh. "You know I was about to shoot you if I didn't recognised you..." I said.

"When did you came over you didn't inform us also..." He asked. He is the only person in group who cares about me lot.

“You know I was at my brother's wedding when you call me and told all this I immediately move out from there..." I said he just frown his eyebrows. “You what? You just left from your brother's wedding??" He asked.

“Jackson this time is not to talk... First tell me who are they? Who have send them?..." I asked.

“I don't know boss? I don't have any idea but one thing I have recognise one thing that they all have wore black clothes...." he said.

“Black clothes??" I repeat but tried to remind the something. “Okay" I said. We both heard footsteps from out side. We both triggered our gun and stand placing our back at the wall.

When footsteps become slower that means that person have gone ahead of our room. I immediately open the door and shoots the two mans at their back as they fall on the floor. We both quickly ran upstairs at second floor by leaning against wall. “Where is our all other members." I asked.

“Don't know they are may be here only." He said and we heard three gun shot. We ran over there where it has came.

I saw one of my member have killed three people. I walk near to her and pat on her back. “Good shoots Rose...." I said and she turned around and bow to me “Thank you boss." She said and blushed. God knows why do she blush every time whenever I say something to her. Jackson was just giving her death glare. Don't know I think he is jealous of her.