Chapter 12

Wedding day ~

Author's POV:

Everyone was got busy in their own work. And Mrs.Kim forgot to wake up the main person “Where is Taehyung mom?" Y/n asked to her self after sighing nth time. “Oh!! Shit... I forget to wake him up!!" She said and ran upstairs to his room. She open it and walk near his bed.

He was still asleep. She slowly shakes his shoulder to wake him up but she didn't get any response.
So she finally decided to shake him harder. “Taehyung!!.... Wake up baby!!...." She yelled but not too loudly.

“Hmm.... What!??" He said in sleep as he tried to open his eyes. “Taehyung wake up otherwise we get late...." She said and he open his eyes half to look at time and again drop his head in pillow.

“Mom its only 7am.... why are you waking so early???.... " He said and sleep again.

“No you have to wake up baby...." she said and managed to pull him up by his arm. “Mom... today is holiday for school let me sleep..." He cried and sleep again. His mom stood silent for a moment. She know now Taehyung will not go to school again she tried to hold back his tears.

She lean closer to Taehyung and speak in his ear. “Taehyung..." she called softly and he hummed in reply “Baby wake up today is not your school, today is your wedding and this is the last day of yours than I won't came again to woke  you up..." She said and voice choked up and Taehyung quick to open his eyes to see his mother she was crying.

“Mom don't say thing like this!! If you will be weak in front of me than I wont able leave you alone...." he said cupping her face. “Yes my dear!! I am proud of you my baby. Love you so much...." She said and kissed his forehead. “And one more thing to remember. Do not wake up late at morning over there okay" she said and he nodded his head in yes.

“And follow my rules what I have taught you..."

“Yes mom I'll follow now don't cry okay." he said and wipe away her tears. "Ok can I go now" he asked his mom frown her eyebrows "where?" She asked. "For bath mom..." He said and she smile and nodded okay but get ready fast she said while open the door of his room "Don't worry mom Jimin hyung is gonna come..." He said and walk towards the bathroom. "Okay" she said and gave one smile to him before closing the door.

Meanwhile downstairs y/n and Mr.Kim was busy talking on phone. So she decided to make some breakfast for everyone before going for wedding. She walk towards the kitchen but the door bell interpret. She looked at both of them they were not bother to open the door so she went over. She open it wide and immediately smile spread on her lips after seeing the person in front of her.

“Good morning Mrs.Kim " he said and bowed “Good morning dear Jimin please come in." She said and gave some place to him to let him in. He walk in as Mrs.Kim closed the door behind.

“Where is Taehyung??? Still he didn't wake up??" He asked. “No, he is already wake up. Now may be he is taking shower. If you want than you can wait in his room." Mrs.Kim said and smile at him and he nodded in agreement. And she went back to her work. He was about to go upstairs but y/n stops him wait “Jimin..." She said. “Why? What happened?" He asked. “Give me your phone before going out..."she stated and jimin understand what she mean. He pull out his phone out of his pocket and place it on her hand. He smile at her.

And he ran upstairs towards his room and open it wide and close door behind. He sat on his bed and waited till taehyung he comes out. Five minutes later Taehyung came of the bathroom and he looked at Jimin. “Oh!! When did you came?" He asked while placing towel around his neck. Before ten minutes... He replied.

“Hey Jimin hyung can you please give your phone for a minute. I want to call someone." He requested. “No Taehyung I can't cause your sister have already taken my phone..." He said and Taehyung lower his head. “Its OK" he said.

“Okay Taehyung now don't waest time we have get ready or else we'll get late. We have to get ready before the car arrive." He said and remove Taehyung's blazers from his closet and handed to him “Now go and wear this...." He nodded and grab the blazer and went inside the washroom.

After a minute he came back with formal shirt and pants and blazer in his hand. Jimin stood up and walk near him. He took the blazer from his hand and help him to wear it.

And finally Taehyung was all ready. Jimin look at him from top to bottom he was perfect. “Taehyung you are looking gorgeous today..." He excalm. And Taehyung blushed a little bit but little bit he was tensed also cause he don't know who is the groom or how do he look and he really don't want to know also he just want to get out of this house. And leave his life fruitfully.

There was only 7 minutes left to go. Jimin grabs Taehyungs hand and rushed downsta. Everyone was staring at Taehyung like how beautiful he was looking. His outfit was some like this.

(Please imagine that he have wore white blazer on it

(Please imagine that he have wore white blazer on it.)

His mom and y/n have wore gown. Which was very uncomfortable for  y/n cause she never wears something like this.

Now it was correct 8:30 and they heard cars horn outside. And they all immediately opens the door and all came out. y/n was the last one to come out cause she literally walking like a penguin in that dress.

By the way she was the last one so obviously she lock the door and she kept the key in her mom's purse.

Everyone was standing dumbfounded. (Why everyone is  standing over there?) She thought to herself. When she went over there her jaw drops down. There was two black Audis.

“Excuse me I think you have came on wrong address...!" Y/n said. “No ma'am this is correct address....." The man in black suit said. She gulp and looked at others and make sign of ‘we have to sit inside!! ’ and everyone nods.

Y/n, jimin and taehyung sat in first car and Mr and Mrs.Kim sat in another car. And they drove off.

Y/n has sat beside Taehyung at backseat. But Taehyung was still mad at her. He was not talking with her since that day. So y/n put her head down in disappointment.

To be continued.....

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Thanks for reading....