Chapter 25

Author's POV:

“Bite you? But why?" He asked. (Jungkook have already bite me as if mine. So why did he bite her?) He thought and pout.

“Taehyung no need to feel jealous....he have bite me and he have marked you. See the difference between Bite and Mark." She explain.

“Okay I see....btw I was not jealous..." he said and pout. “I can see it on your face...." she whisper. “Ah? Did you said something?...' He asked and she nodded in no.

“Okay you said that he have bite you than why didn't he bite me?" He asked and she think. “May be need something from you..."she said. “Like what?" he asked curiously. “May be he wants his pups from you..." she said and Taehyung cheeks turned red.

“What? Its been one month and he still haven't touch me yet? Than from where should I give him his pups." He said shyly. “May be his waiting for your permission for that...." She explain and she can clearly see taehyung red face. “Oh I see!" he chuckled.

“Okay just leave this topic just listen to what I want to ask... First tell me why did he bite you?" He change the topic and asked curiously. “Only to take my powers...." She answered. “Your what?!" He exclaimed. 

“I was the last one and he did it. He took my all powers. Now I am useless to be a sneak women." She said.

“What do you mean you were the last one?" He asked. “Yes, like me he have bite so many of them. Who are rare to find like snake women, cat alpha, powerful beta males or females, etc. this are the rare our verse. And Jungkook have bite them all.... So my boss told me that this species are decreasing day by day in our area. So in that case I found your sister.",she explain.

“You found my sister? For what?" He asked and prepare to listen carefully. “Ohh sorry I didn't told you who am l. I am a spy agent....So being a spyder it's my responsibility to found the person who was decreasing our verses. And at the end I found him. And it was Jungkook. But I didn't get any way to reach till him. Because of his mans and bodyguards.

“So in my life I found little bit of hope ray. And there I comes to know about Y/n who was a leader of our area. So I took out her history. And there I comes to know that she is biggest enemy of Jeon Jungkook."she said. 

“Pardon? Can you repeat that what my sister?...." taehyung asked in most suspicious and curious way.
“Yeah! I said correct...Y/n is leader of your area...I think she didn't told you..." she said and nod his head in dispointment. “I am sorry I told you about her secret...."she apologise. “No, no its okay." You continue yours. He said and gave wick  smiled.

“So I decided to join Y/n's group only to reach till Jungkook. So there comes to know that she have taken money from Jungkook for some reason that still she didn't haven't return to him...that's it I know only this much"....

“But why did she took money from him?...." he asked. “I don't know..."she reply and she continued “So there I got plenty of information about him. So I secretly use to come and meet him and tell him about all Y/n's plans which she use to make on Jungkook."

Taehyung eyes got filled up with tears he place his hand on his mouth. “That means you cheated on Y/n...." he cried. “No taehyung don't miss understand this. Yeah I know I have cheated on her but that much I have loved her...." She manage to say in cry. “What?" Taehyung asked in confused.

I am in love with Y/n at very first day but I still didn't tell her about my feelings. Yeah I know she have boyfriend who is Jungkook's brother. But she have only make him boyfriend for her use. And luhan too make Y/n as his girlfriend only for his use. They both are just using each other for their good!"....she said but taehyung was too confused. He really didn't understand what she was saying. He really don't know what was going on?