Chapter 46 •M•

Warning! Smut... vkook;)

Author's POV:

As Jungkook left the club he drove the car towards his house. When he reach at home. He saw Taehyung was preparing dinner near dinning table. 

Taehyung's face turned pale like he have saw a monster in the house. Jungkook was fully drank. They look at each other for few seconds. And Taehyung decided to speak up.
"D-dinner is r-ready....." he shuttered and looking down at floor in fear. Jungkook walk towards him and stand before him so close that Taehyung didn't dare to look up at him. His eyes were glowing red.

Taehyung gasp when suddenly Jungkook pick him up on his shoulder. "JUNGKOOK!!! What are you doing?!!! Put me down!!!..." Taehyung yelled as he struggling to get off from his shoulder. Jungkook just continue to walk upstairs till he reach their bedroom. He throw him on the bed and hover on top of him pinning his both hands aside.

"JUNGKOOK what are----" he stops with a rough kiss. Taehyung have closed his eyes tightly and didn't give him chance to enter inside his mouth. He was struggling to move from his grip.

When Taehyung didn't open his mouth. Jungkook bite his lower lip and make him yelled. He interviewed his tongue in his mouth. Explorer his all skin.

He broke the kiss as Taehyung panted heavily. "He may had done this with you, but he can't do as better as me... You don't know who much fucking I love you but you, you ditch me motherfucker " with that said Jungkook attacks his lips on younger's neck.

Tears starts to build up in Taehyung eyes when Jungkook said that. He didn't do anything.

"Uh!..Jungkook!! Please stop it!!! You're drunk!!! Please stop" Taehyung cried while pushing him. But Jungkook was too strong to move.

"Ahh!! Please... stop!!!" Taehyung screams when Jungkook sucks and bite on his neck. He lift his head up to Taehyung.

"Why? You didn't like it? Huh?... Or do you like it when he does???..." Jungkook asked furiously.

"Please J-Jungkook p-please don't say that... I really didn't do... a-anything...." Taehyung sob harder. 
"I don't care!!!!..." Taehyung gasps when Jungkook tore his t-shirt apart and attacks on his smooth tan skin which was already filled with leather belt red marks. Taehyung was pushing him but Jungkook didn't even move a inch.

After when his neck and torso was completely full with purple marks. He leaned to his ear. "You're making me helpless...Taehyung you're make go insane.." He whispered in his hurtful voice and stood up with Taehyung between his knees and removed his tie from neck and tied up Taehyung's both wrist together. He unbutton his own shirt and throw it on floor.

Jungkook again connect their lips and slips his hand inside younger's boxer playing with his sensitive member. Taehyung was moaning in his mouth as his body jerks up and down to stop him but than it relax itself.

He removed Taehyung's pants long with his boxers leaving him completely naked. Taehyung's feel so uneasy cause Jungkook was doing with him without his will. He was crying mess.

Jungkook removed his own pants as his huge bulge springs up proudly. He pumps it few time. Taehyung was nodding his head in no. He don't want to do this. He know now Jungkook will fuck him merciless cause he know when Jungkook get mad he can do anything. Anything means ANYTHING.

Jungkook grab younger's both thighs and spread it wider. As Taehyung screams in no. But Jungkook just ignore it. He lean towards him as he place his both legs at side of his hips.

"I think I should not prepare you cause you're may be already starch with when your boyfriend does with you. Right??.... Jungkook asked and jerks Taehyung's member faster making him trashed his body with sensation.