Chapter 10

Author POV :

Taehyung was so shock with her sudden action cause this was his first kiss he never experienced it not even with his boyfriend. After few seconds he melted with her soft pink lips like Taehyung have got hipnotised by her. He have lost all his senses. This feeling was weird but wonderful too for him as he kissed her back. She was smooching his lips like there is no tomorrow.

He have hold her by her arms and she have held Taehyungs head gripping on his black hairs. She started to suck on his lower lip and than the kiss became dipper till they reach to the next level. They aparted their lips but the string of saliva was connected to them. They both stare at eqch other in space.

“TAEHYUNG I LOVE YOU......" She finally said as her eyes were filled with water. When Taehyung heard those words from her mouth he snap back to the reality. He was not believing on his ears what he have heard but no that's the truth what she have said that was correct. He heard the correct sentence.

He took few steps back from her as the awkwardness envoleps his body.

“Why? What happened taehyung don't you love me??" She asked in frown.

“No-o I-I mea-an..... see Irene I didn't came-e here-e f-for this. I, I really want-t to tell you-u s-something...." He shuttered but tried to explain her.

“Yeah!! I know this is the same feeling what you feel about me, right?  You too love me, right?" She said but he didn't understand what she was trying to say. “N-no I-I mean-n now how should I explain you." he whisper and open his carry bag and remove the card from it and place it in front of her.

“What is this??" She asked and frown her eyebrows in confuse. His hand were still shaking from that kiss. “I came here..... I came here to give you my wedding invitation card....." He said.

Irene spoke  up after the  uncomfortable silence. “Wow Taehyung you don't even know how to joke. You know this is such a stupid joke.... I mean how to express. Should I have to laugh or---" “Irene... Irene... Listen to me.. I am not joking this is truth..." He calm her down holding her by her both arm. She stayed silent for a minute staring down at the card. “Irene I know this---" “CONGRATULATION....."
She snapped looking up at him with her glittery eyes which was already flooded with water and shining cause of setting sun. She smile weakly at him. “And Yeah!  I promise you I'll definitely come for your wedding."

She said with her biggest smile on her face but the tears didn't fell down. Taehyung bite his lower lip and close his eyes when she cuped his face with her head. “And always stay happy..... God bless you both...." She said and lower her head as she turned around to go back home. She continued walk forward she didn't even turned around to see him again for last one time. Now Taehyung was standing dumbfounded over there don't know what to do. He have all messed up.

At Taehyung's home~

Taehyung arrived at home. He open the door and get inside. Ignoring everyone by putting his head down as he straight away walk towards his room. He close the door of his room and slide down against the door as hr sat down by hugging his knees. (Why Irene why you have do this??) He thought to himself. Tears roll down on his soft cheeks.

Irene's POV :

As I open the door of my house and  enter inside “Irene why are you so late?" Unnei asked me but I just ignored her question and run upstairs to my room. I threw the bag somewhere else as I plop on my bed by laying on stomach tears were already rolling down. My heart was hurting so much as it feels like someone is poking needles in my soft heart. “Why taehyung? Why didn't you tell me this already? It hurts when someone broke your heart." she cried and flip on her back staring at ceiling. God what do I do to deserve this you have already took my first love from me.....

I heard footsteps coming near to my room and suddenly someone open it wide. I cereal my visions from tears and look at the person.
It was Jeenei unnei. “Irene?..."
She called softly “Irene what happened dear?" She asked and came near to my bed. She sat on the edge of the bed beside me. Irene what happened “ Hey...why are you crying?"

She asked worriedly as I stood up and sat. I look into her eyes she look so worried. “Irene?..." She said cupping my face with her one hand. I just hugged her tightly and cried on her shoulder she place her hand on my back while rubbing it and her another on my hand petting on my head to make me calm down but I didn't stop. I puke all my sadness on her.

After of good 10 minutes I stopped crying on her shoulder as my eyes started to become heavy. And I just fell asleep on her shoulder.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Thanks for reading

Pretty short chapter....

Love you'll💕💕