Chapter 42

Author's POV:

After that day Jungkook just got really busy with his work. He didn't tell Taehyung that why he said that last night.  Taehyung was so confused at first but just take that thing in light. He than didn't bother to ask Jungkook why he said that. 

With Jungkook's busy schedule Taehyung got really bored at home being alone. He need someone to talk, share his feeling, and Jungkook was the one.

But whenever he tried do conversation. Jungkook only give excuse and says 'I'm so tired today I want to sleep.' And he gets really tiered doing hard work. It's not like Jungkook's love has decrease for Taehyung it's still same but he don't get right time to make it. That's feels bad. Taehyung was really don't like to chat on screens.  He like more face to face.

He start to feel Jungkook has changed cause he don't comfort him like before. Don't embrace him in his arm. He really feel so lonely.

It was 9 of night. Taehyung was alone sat on couch seeing his favourite kdrama. When suddenly message pop on his phone and distract him. He took his phone and  open the message.

                        Today

???
Hey sweetie! How are you?
9:05                       

Taehyung arch his eyebrows in confuse. He didn't know who is this,
                                            taeteabear♥
Who are you? Do you know me??
Seen

???
Oh c'mon Taehyung you didn't recognise me, it's me your Mingyu hyung....
9:07

Taehyung wide his eyes. When he read the message and a big smile spread across his lips. Of course he know this person.

taeteabear♥
Omo!!! It's you Mingyu hyung!!!
Seen
Omg!! I really can't believe it it's you. It's been a Year I guess we haven't talked. How are you hyung?
Seen

Mingyu143
I'm totally fine dear. What about you?
9:10

taeteabear♥
I'm fine!!!
Seen
Why you didn't come to visit us?
I'm mad at you -_-
Seen

Mingyu143
Taehyungie.... I was so busy with my work that's why I didn't get time to talk with you...

taeteabear♥
Ohh! It's okay....
But I really missed you so much... :')
Seen

Mingyu143
Me too Taetae... UwU

Taehyung turned his gaze towards the door and saw Jungkook was in.
He off his phone and give sweet smile to Jungkook. Jungkook too return it.

How was your day? Taehyung asked.

It was good!!

Ohh!! Taehyung says and silence walk in.

"Kook should I server you dinner?" Taehyung asked polity.

"No baby I had it in office..." Jungkook refused polity and Taehyung nods.

I'll just want take a good shower and sleep.... Jungkook sasy and went upstairs. Taehyung arch his eyebrows and look down at his phone sadly.  He saw there so many messages from Mingyu. He immediately open the chats.

Mingyu143
Taehyung and say...

Taehyung are you there?

Reply me sweetie....
9:20

taeteabear♥
Oh! I'm sorry hyung I just got busy with something.
Seen
Now we can talk...
Seen

Mingyu143
It's okay....
Oh I just forgot to ask you
How is Y/n?