Chapter 16

Y/n's POV:

"You have a boyfriend!! And he is Jeon Jungkook's brother, am I right?"

My heart spots for seconds as my eyes were wided when he said that. But I only frown my eyebrows at him. "Who told you??" I asked coldly and step closer to him.

"Nobody have told me but I comes to know..." He said with smirk on his face. I gulped.

"How comes to you know?" I asked. "Ahh... that day I guess it was Friday you both were shopping at mall, am I right?" Suddenly his ton change in anger. I nod.

"Now don't you dare to tell any- I don't care y/n you know very well Jungkook is our enemy than why did you make his brother as your boyfriend?" He cut me off and says furiously.

"But Bomin I have rea-" "You know y/n what he have did with us than why? Why are you doing this? I am so scared what if he do something wrong with you. And God knows why my brain is thinking that- that this attack which we have goan through is done by Jungkook....." When he said that my legs started to shake in fear. I was noding my head in no.

"No, no not again.." I said while sitting in car. I start the car he was still standing there. "Boss take care of yourself....." He said in sad ton and I drove off the car.

------------------------------------

Irene's POV:

Thanks to uneeie she convey to our parents to come over uncle Lee's house. I really don't want to attend Taehyung's wedding. Even if I attend his wedding than my heart may hurt more.

"Hey Irene what are you thinking about?" Jennie uneeie asked in whisper. I flinch a little when I came out of my thoughts. "Ahh.. Nothing..." I said and continue to eat my food. My mom dad was in front of me with uncle Lee and his wife. And their kids were sat beside us. They was probably of my age. But don't talk with them too much.

Just seeing everyone smiling face makes me feel happy. Now I will stay here till my feeling get settled.

------------------------------------

Taehyung's POV:

I am so excited. I still can't believe that I get married to Jeon Jungkook My love. I slowly turned my gaze towards him. He was staring straight at the road from the car. I smiled little bit cause he was really look like prince in the his black out fit. It suits him really very much.

He tilted his head towards me and my heart sank. I immediately look down at my fighter. "Hey are you blushing?" My heart just forget to beat when he asked this.

"No I am not..." I said not making eye contact with him. I don't know why I am feeling so shy, so excited, so happy and at the same time I am bit nervous too... I don't know what to do my emotions are getting mixed. Meeting him an after a day make me happy but suddenly getting married to him is something else I feel.

"So are you nervous?" He asked. "No I am not..." I replied. He shift litte bit near to me and he hold my hand. I gulped at his touch. I know we were in relationship before but still we don't had any physical contact. We barely use to do holding hands and hugs. "I guess you need a sleep, you look tired." He said and kissed my forehead. His gentle lips feels so soft on my forehead. I place my head on his shoulder and tried to sleep. I look out of the window I saw Jungkook's family car turned to the another road. I lift my head up from his shoulder.

"Jungkook why they turned to another road?" I asked in confused. "They are going to their way. And we are going our." He explained but I frown my eyebrows in confusion. I don't get it what he was trying to say. And I was bit tired too I was feeling to sleepy. "See Taehyung you're too tired you need a rest...." He said and pull my head on his shoulder and tapped for two times. He also place his head on my head and fall asleep.

To be continued.....

וווווווווווווווווו×
Thanks for reading....