Chapter 20

Taehyung's POV:

My eyes got slowly open with sunrays which was coming through the window. I fully open my them and look all around. (What? wait this not my room....) I thought than I got remember that I have got married and this is Jungkook's room.

I tried to stood up but I felt a   heavy weight on my stomach. I lift my head up to see. I saw it was Jungkook's hand he had wrapped it all around my wist. (That means he slept whole night by hugging me.) I thought and blush spread on my cheeks.

(Now what should I do? I have to wake up. I can't sleep beside him for whole day. I have do bath and make breakfast for us. Should I lift his hand up?) I thought and tried lift his hand. “Mmm..." He made this sound and grip me more tighter in him. Now my whole face have become red. Cause it feel so soft and warm in his embrace.

I felt something else was also  poking on my butt. Something hard. (What is this poking on my butt?? Is..is..is this Jungkook's d-dick?...) I wide my eyes. And I really tried hard to lose from his grip. And finally I got freed.

“Ufff..." I sigh (that was so embarrassing....) I thought and start do my morning ratio. I came back from the shower with dath rope wrap around me. I shake my head because the hair water was dripping on my face. I rubbed my hair with towel to get dried up fast.

I tilte my head towards the clock and saw the time. It was already 9am. (Should I wake him up??) I thought and walk near to the bed and bend down.“Jungkook..." I called but he didn't give any response. So I decide to shake him by his shoulder.

“Jungkook-ah...." I called him again and gently shakes his shoulder. He turned on his back and slowly opens his eyes by yawning and stretching his arms in air.

“C'mon Jungkook wake up it's already 9am." I said while rubbing my wet hairs with towel.

He wide open his eyes and again starts to stare at me. (Oh God!!! why do he stare at me like this??...) I thought and quickly ran away from his gaze. I walk towards the closet and pick out my favourite hoodie and tracks

Author's POV:

Jungkook stood up from the bed and walk towards the closet were Taehyung was standing. Taehyung took his clothes and turned around. And his face got bummed into the bored chest. He step back in bounce “I am sorry!!" he said and looked up.

He meet his eyes to Jungkook's poker face. (Oh what with that look? Do he always make this face when he wake up) he thought. Jungkook step closer and Taehyung step backwards till his back hit the closet door. Jungkook stops in front of him.

Taehyung have hold his clothes near to his chest to protect himself from this monster looking face. Jungkook through his hand aside him and Taehyung's haed as he close his eyes tightly by having no idea what will happen next.

Taehyung felt nothing but just door opening sounds beside him. He open his eyes and saw that Jungkook was only removing his cloths out from the closet. He took deep breath as he release in sigh. (thank god he did nothing this time...) he thought.

“Good morning Jungkook-ah..." Taehyung said sweetly but he rather than saying good morning he just gave a cold glare to him. Totally ignoring Taehyung's greet and went inside. Taehyung felt nubbed over there.

(What the hell was that with that look?? Whats wrong with him what  have I did that he just gave me that cold look?? What happened to him so suddenly??) this all started questions flooded to his mind.

He felt bit sad. That Jungkook have gave him that look for no reason. Like Taehyung know after marking he should be close to his mate. But Jungkook didn't gave little sign of that.

When Jungkook went to shower. He quickly dreass himself in his most favourite hoddie. It was his first day so he decide to wear his favourite clothes. 

      [Taehyung's outfit

      [Taehyung's outfit......cute😊]

He walk towards the door and move out of his room. He went downstairs towards the kitchen room. He decide to make breakfast till the time Jungkook comes. He opens each and every door of the kitchen's features to see which thighs is exactly kept where.

There was every possible things that he can make anything he want. And yeah he know everything about cooking. He know to cook every possible dishes cause his mom have already taught him.

There was everything to make but he don't know what to cook. Even if he cooks something nice though Jungkook will like it? So finally he decide to make one dish which possibly everyone eats. But don't know about Jungkook?

He took all ingredients for pancake and started to make. After am 15 minutes pancake will get ready, to eat. He heard footsteps coming from upstairs. It was Jungkook in which Taehyung drool. (Wow he looks cool in this outfit.... But wait why do he look bit masculine than yesterday? Do he do gym at night?...) he thought to himself.

       [Jungkook's outfit

       [Jungkook's outfit....hot😍]

Jungkook came downstairs and saw Taehyung was making breakfast in kitchen room. So he decide to watch TV till the time Taehyung is done with breakfast. He switch on the TV button. And hopped on couch. And started to operate the remote.

Ting tong...

Just than door bell interprets him from watching TV. Taehyung too curiously look at door.

Jungkook stood up and walk towards the door. He open it wide and saw person's face. Taehyung was peeking to see but can't able to cause Jungkook was in middle.

When Taehyung saw that person his eyebrows frown....

To be continued.....

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

Thank for reading.....