Imagine 1.

You and your friend are going to this crazy club. "Idk Ashley." You say hesitant to entering the club. "Come on you've been so depressing lately! You need to loosen up! Or maybe one of the hot girls in there can do that for you." She saids smirking. You blush and get out of the car. You and your friend both enter and it's insane. They is loud music, people dancing, colorful lights flashing. This isn't really your ideal definition of fun but you go along with it anyway to make your friend happy. "Want a drink?" Your friend asks. "Yeah sure I'll get them." "You sure?" She says "yeah! You were right I need to loosen up." Ashley smiles and sits down at a booth. You walk to the bar and order a round of shots. As you walk back to Ashley you bump into someone and spill the drinks on her. "Omg! I'm so sorry I really didn't mean that!" You say in embarrassment. "Oh man. It's ok." "Here." You say and walk her to the bathroom. You see her and she's beautiful. You catch yourself staring and blush. She smiles and walks to the sink. You grab paper towels, wet them a little and wipe her dress. You can't help but stare at her sexy curves. "Thanks. I'm Demi by the way." "Hi. I'm y/n." "I love your name. You're very beautiful." She says smiling at you. "Thanks." You say nervously and blush. "No problem." You turn to throw the paper towels away and when you turn back you and Demi are face to face. Your noses are inches apart. "I like your lips they look yummy." Demi says grabbing your waist. "Th-thanks." You stutter. Demi leans in and you share a passionate kiss. Her lips are so soft they feel amazing on yours. You both pull away when you hear someone coming in the bathroom. "There you are!" Ashley says. "I was looking for you." "Oh sorry I was just helping her clean her dress." "Ok but our song is playing so hurry!" Ashley says leaving the bathroom. "I have to go but call me." Demi says. She puts her number in your phone. She kisses you one last time and whispers in your ear, "these lips taste good. I can't wait to see how good your other lips taste." You blush. Demi smirks and winks. "I'll see you around." She says and walks out. You can't believe what just happened.

MADE BY/ Desi