Imagine 83. Part 2

"But how are you in the love." She asked and crossed her arms getting amused. "Its goi-" you got interupted by Jade and Ashley running up to you guys. "MOMMY MOMMY!" She screamed. "Yes baby." Demi said and looked at her. "Can i play with Ashley at her house?! They are gonna make cupcakes!" She said being hella excited. "If Ashleys mom is okay with that." Demi said and just then Ashleys mom came to all of you. "Mommy! Can Jade play at our house?" Ashley asked her mom and her mom laughed. "Ofcourse but only if Demi is okay with that." She said and Demi smiled. "6 pm?" Demi smiled and Jade and Ashley were jumping up and down. "Sure Demi. See you soon." Ashleys mom said and walked away with the girls. "They are so cute." You said and Demi smiled. "I know." Demi said and watched while her daughter walked away. "Hey y/n." Demi asked and you looked at her. "Would you mind if i asked you to come around when youre done working?" Demi asked and you smiled. "Well.." You said while looking at your watch. "Im done working and i would love to." You smiled and she licked her lip making you look at her lips. "Great. See you soon." She said and you smiled. "See you soon Demi." You said and went back to the class to get your bag and stuff. After half an hour you already arrived Demi's house. You walked up to the door and pressed the doorbell. Seconds later it opened and she stood there with a blousse so you could deffinetaly see her boobs. "Hey." She smiled and you had one eyebrow raised. She knew what you were thinking so she let it go. "Heya." You giggled and stepped in the huge house. "Jesus christ. Dont you feel extremely lonely in this huge house." You said and hung your jacket on the coatrack and takin off your shoes. "I do and its annoying." She sighed and you looked up at her. She was walking away to the livingroom and you couldnt just not look at her butt so you did. While you walked up to the livingroom there was a huge picture of demi and jade above the fireplace. "Wow. That picture is beautiful." You said and walked up to it.