Imagine 48. Part 2

"Eh.. Which taste? Y-you want-t?" She stutters and you kiss her shoulder slowly going to her neck. She moans softly "I want Demi taste.." You say in the most sexiest way possible. She giggles and you let go off her. You just stand behind her admiring what she's doing. She turns around and looks at you. You look into each others eyes until the popcorn starts popping. Demi loves it when that happens. Again you wrap your arms around her waist and kiss her neck. She moans again and its music to your ears. "Hey Dems." You say and she nods "We should play a game." You say and she puts the popcorn in a bowl. "What game?" She says so innocent. Damn she is so cute and sexy and AJSHDAOXB. "I'll show you!" You say and bring her to the couch. "Okay you have to ask me a question like What is my favourite collour. And when im right i need to eat some popcorn and when im wrong i need to give you a kiss.." You say crossing your legs on the couch facing her. "Okay sounds like a plan.." She says biting her lip. "Okay! What is my favourite movie?" You say and she smiles "Easy, Camp rock!" She says and you bite your lip. "What if i tell you thats wrong?" You say crawling to her. "Then you have to k-kiss me.." She says not knowing what to do. You come closer and you get interupted with a text. You sigh very very deep and grab your phone. New text from mom: Dont tease her that much! She texted and it made me laugh i text back : I was going to kiss her but you interupted it! Bye dont text me. I close my phone and smile. She opens her arms and you lay down between her legs. "I still get that kiss right?" She says and you laugh. You turn around and sit on her lap facing her. You grab her face and kiss her slowly.