Imagine 73.

You opened your eyes and looked in the room you were in. It wasnt yours but it was Demi's. Your bestfriend. You and her allways pretend that tou guys were lesbians just to prank people. It allways worked but sometimes it happened indoors.. With only you and Demi. You got out of bed and walked downstairs. "God finally youre awake." Hannah said and you sat down on the couch. "Where is everyon-" you dmsaid but soon got interupted by the door opening. "Hey Hann- Y/N! Youre awake!" Demi said and walked up to the couch. She sat down next to you and kissed your cheek. "Hey." I said and she asked me whats wrong. "Y/n just woke up." Hannah said and Demi backed away. You didnt want her to stand up do you grabbed her waist. "No i dont want you to go." You said and she smiled. "Should we watch movies because i dont feel like doing shit today." You said and layed Demi on your body. "Ofcourse." Demi said and snuggled into your chest. Hannah just stood there awkwardly and spoke up nervously after a moment of silence. "So.. are you two?" You looked at Demi and winked at her. "Course we are" Demi said and kissed your lips. Her random action made you smile into the kiss. "Oh cool" Hannah responded and walked upstairs. The weird thing was.. you and Demi kept on kissing. It even got more heated now. Her warm hands ran up under your shirt, messaging your boobs slightly. You moaned into the kiss and wrapped your arms around her neck. She pulled away after a while and looked at you. "Why is this so hard.." she said mocking and layed back on your chest. "What do you mean?" You asked, playing with her hair. "Just.. I wanna kiss you all day and I really need to control myself when we do it" you looked at you smiling. She is adorable. "Why is that so hard?" You whispered in a very sexual voice. She looked up with a smirk "Tease." You laughed and put your hands on her ass, squeezing it. "Hmm?" You mumbled and raised your eyebrow. She sat up and crawled on your lap with both of her legs on each side of you. "I need to punish you for that y/n" she said and started sucking on your neck.