Imagine 64.

You are working at a stripclub because you needed money. And fast so you went there and got yourself into sexy lingerie and made yourself really hot and sexy. You sat on a chair on the stage and danced very sexy while there were guys who threw money at you. You walked off stage and danced on them and with those hard dicks you could see they were having a tough time. You were allways good at teasing guys because in your younger years you used to do this every day. The door opened and you saw this beautiful girl with pink hair coming in. She is damn beautiful and wow its Demi lovato. You calm down and try to impress her as much as possible. You walk to your boss and whisper "Im staying a little longer is that okay?" He nods and smiles. You walk around the stage to grab the money and you put it in your bra. You dance a little more and see she watches you. You walk past Demi and touch her arm. She bites her lip and you sit on her lap. "Could you do me a favour?" You say and she nods putting her hand on your thigh. "Come with me to that room." You say pointing to the room in the back. She nods again and you pull her with you to that room. Once in the room she pulls her jacket off and you throw her shirt off. She is in her bra and you push her down the bed. You crawl on her and kiss her. Her hands explore your body while you take her bra off. You suck on her nipples and kiss down to her area. "Damn allready soaking wet!" You smile and insert two fingers. You twirl them around and she moans "fa-faster please!" She says and you go faster. She cums and you lick every single drop. You help her to get dressed. She wants to walk away but you grab her hand. You kiss her and put your card in her bra. You wink at her and she kisses you one more time.