Imagine 49.

You and your daughter Jade were outside swimming in the pool. At least Jade was learning to swim but she couldnt get it. "First lay on your back." You said and you layed her on her back on the water. "Mommy i want to learn how to swim." She said trying to turn around but she couldnt get it. 2 hours off tryin she finally learned how to swim forward but still struggling a bit. Demi came walking in with the now 3 years Jailyn. Demi in a sexy bikini and Jailyn in a big diaper. "Look at mommy's beautiful body Jade!" You said to Jade who was sitting faced to you and her back to Demi. She turned around and gasped "Mommy i love that bikini!" She screamed and Demi giggled. "Well thank you baby girl." She said and you swam to them. You took over Jailyn and put her high in the air. "Babe stop that!" Demi said concerned. Jailyn started laughing hard and Jade and you laughed. "But she loves it.." You said looking at Jailyn and kissing her nose. Demi grabbed Jade and put her on her lap and you sat next to Demi doing the same. Demi looked at you and kissed your cheek. Jailyn looked at you and saw you smiling. Jade kissed Jailyn on the cheek and Jailyn giggled. "Awhh she loves you baby girl!" You said to Jade and Jailyn spreaded her arms to Jade. You putted them both in the pool with not that much water and they played. You ran back to the other pool and stand infront off Demi who was sitting on the pool stairs. She grabbed your ass and pulled you down on her lap with one feet on each side off her body "We should bring them to grandma and have some fun baby." Demi said kissing you "Hmm.. You horny baby?" You said and she nodded grabbing your ass harder. "Hell yeah and i want you bad." She said in a seductive tone and kissed you hard.