Imagine 42. Part 2

You got in and Jade smiled. "Hey mom what did you gave the old guy?" Jade said sweet and you smiled "Some money baby." You said and she smiled but was still very curious. "How much mommy?" She said and you smiled "A 2 with 3 zero's.. Try to figure that out." You said and drove home. "You look alot like your mommy babygirl." You said while Jade was still thinking about the number off the money. "Why mommy?" She said and smiled. "You helped this old man by sharing your food , you did a great job!" You said grabbing her little hand by taking it in yours. "I just felt i needed to help him." She said and it made you smile even more. "Mommy was crying alot so dont even do it again okay?" You said and she nodded "but mommy why arent you crying?" She said and i turned to her stopping the car infront off the house "Because i know you know where we live and i showed you how to come here! And youre old enough right?!" You said fist bumping her and she laughed "i love you mom." She said and you hugged her "I love you too baby girl.." You stepped out and the raining stopped. You opened the door and they all came running to Jade. "Oh my god baby! Jade do never run away i was so afraid! Are you okay?!" Demi said all in one breath and crying. "Mom!!! I am okay. Mommy found me!" She said and came running to you "Oh god thank you baby!Where did she go?!" She said and you let everyone sit down. You put the tv on for celebirtys and emediately you came up and they told the watchers you gave some homeless man money. "I KNOW IT!" Jade screamed. "What baby?" Demi said and laughed "MOMMY GAVE THE MAN 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS!!" She screamed. "Awh baby im so proud off you!" Demi said hugging you and kissing you.