Imagine 27.

Demi, Dianna, Marissa, you and your daughter Jade are going to the farm and Jade just started to learn how to walk. You guys go to the farm and Jade walks with Dianna and Marissa. You and Demi hold hands and walk behind them. "She is so cute.." You say to Demi and she smiles "I know she starts to like Marissa too haha!" She said and you laughed "Last time Jade threw up.. On Marissa!" You say laughing and accidentally losing grip off her hand. "BABE HANDS!" Demi screams trying to take your hand and you decide to tease her. "What do you want?" You say and ran up to the girls. "BABE!" She says running after you. You ran past Jade and you turn around. Demi walks next to Jade. "Baby girl can i have a hand?" She says and Jade takes her hand. "Okay that was unfair!" You scream and walk up to them. "What is unfair mommy?" Jade says in her cute voice. "Your mother wont hold my hand.." You say and grab Marissa and Dianna's hand and walk with them. Demi gives you a fake glare and you pretend to dont give a fuck. Later you all sit down at a picknick table. You sit next to Jade who is inbetween you and Demi. "Baby did you allready saw some pretty animals?" You say and kiss Jade. "Yes! I saw a really big bird!" She screams putting her hands in the air making a rainbow. You laugh and see Demi smirking at you. You put your legs on each side off the bench and grab Jade. "Give mommy a kiss and say it was from me." She does as you said and comes back at you. Demi blushes and you tell Jade to go sit with Dianna and Marissa. You grab Demi's waist and pull her close. You kiss her neck and slowly going up to her lips. "I love you sexy." You whisper seductively and she bites her lip. "Love you too baby.." She says and kisses you.