Imagine 66.

You and Demi are just cuddling on the couch watching a romantic movie. You walk to the kitchen and go to the fridge "Hey where are you going?" Demi says in a sad tone. "Getting food babe." You say looking for the strawberries and wip cream. "I miss you.." Demi says softly "Baby im still in the same room!" You say laughing, Demi giggles and you walk to the couch with the strawberries and wip cream. "Hahaha serious?" Demi says looking into your eyes "Yeah i want you to relax as much as possible!" You say opening the strawberry bag. "You are so sexy." Demi says biting her lip "No you are." You say putting some wip cream on the strawberry. "Now i want you to close your eyes." You say and she looks confused "C'mon just close them i dont hurt you." You say and she agrees. She closes her eyes and you slowly put the strawberry in her mouth. "Jesus Dems!" You say laughing hard. "What did i got something around my mouth?" She says slightly getting red "The question is did you get anything in your mouth!" You say laughing harder and she is blushing. "Now you!" She says and you sit back down "Close them pretty girl!" She says and you close. She takes the wip cream and puts it all over your face. "OH MY GOD DEMI!" You scream and she laughs. "Lick it off!" You say and Demi does what you say. She licks every drop wip cream. After she licked everything she ate the last strawberry on the most sexiest way. She knew you were looking and made it even sexier. "Hey babe?" She said licking her fingers off. "Hmm." You hum. "Can i have a kiss bec-" you cut her off by pushing her on the couch and kissing her rough.