Imagine 55. Part 1

You and Sarah work in a cafe. Its a little cafe where most people come for breakfast. Sarah was allready working and you were late as allways. You storm in and stare at two people , Sarah and this beautiful girl with pink hair and a bandana. You ignore both and hang your jacket on the coat rack. You allmost run to Sarah "How long is he gone?!" You say and she passes you the notebook to get someones reservation. "He isnt here today so it got time you arrived.." She says pissed. "Hey im here now!" You scream and laugh. You still laugh on your way to this table. The table with the beautiful girl. Demi sexvato. Haha , She's sitting with her little sister. "Goodmorning Ladies!" You say with the brightest smile. They smile big ,,knowing they are comfortable. "Hi!!" The little girl says. "Hey." Demi says biting her lip. "Can i help you girls with something?" You say and wink. "Yes can i get a latte and a chocolate muffin please? And for this little girl..." Demi says looking at her sister waiting for her to responce "Chocolatemilk and a blueberry muffin please ma'm" she says so sweet "Oh please call me y/n! I feel so old when cute girls say that!" You say smiling and writing things on your notebook. They smile at eachother with a -she is so nice- look. "I will be right back!" You say and walk away swaying your hips. You go to the coffeemachine and make a latte. You make sure the middle off the cream is in a shape off a heart. And same with the chocolatemilk. You ask Sarah for some muffins and she brings it to you. You warm them up while Sarah starts talking. "You like her hu?" She says and you smile "How'd you know?" You say laughing and looking at Demi and it seems she was looking back.