Imagine 9

You and Demi have been dating for over 2 years now. You and her were FaceTiming before her show. "Baby I miss you.." You say and pout. "I miss you too y/n and you know I would kiss the pout right off your lips if I could right now." She says and winks. "How do you do that Dems?" You ask. "Do what, gorgeous?" She says. "Make my heart fill with butterflies in an instant." You say and giggle. "I-" Demi gets cut off by Max telling her it's show time. "Baby.. I gotta go." She says. "That was even shorter than the last time Demi.." You say and you're almost about to cry. "I know princess.. I'll make it up to you. I love you. I'm gonna give the phone to Maddie so y'all can talk" she says. "Okay baby. I love you too." She starts to talk to Maddie but then it cuts off I'm the middle of the sentence. She put her phone on mute. About 2 minutes later Maddie takes it off mute and goes to the corner of the stage and begins to talk your ear off as the show starts. After heart attack you hear Demi. "Guys.. I have a very special person who couldn't be here tonight but is on the phone right now. I want y'all to give her some love okay?!"the crowd cheers and Maddie walks on stage to give Demi the phone. She says "I love you y/n". You start to cry and she faces the camera towards the crowd as the cheer you guys on. "I love you to Dems. So much." Demi speaks into the microphone and says "I wanna say one last thing before she has to go.. Y/n you are my heart and soul and I'm in love with you."

MADE BY/ Alex 💁