Imagine 17. Part 2

Demi smiled and got this weird but sexy smirk on her face and you looked confused but smiling. She sat up and got on your lap. "I really think youre hot y/n." She said and you got weak. "Wow eh t-thanks you look pretty g-good yourself.." You stutter and she smiled. Her hand got to your ear and a stroke off hair was in the way. "Youre so beautiful.." She said and came closer. You didnt relax but soon when her soft lips met yours you relaxed. You kissed back and you felt her smile. She tugged on your shirt and you pulled it off. "Damn i like what i see.." She whispered and you smiled and kissed her hard. It got very quick all and you were both naked on the bed. Making out slowly rubbing eachother and all. Suddenly Demi gets a call from her sister. "Ulgh goddamnit.." She says. You giggle and kiss her neck. "Hey dal.." Demi says struggling. "Where are you?!" Dallas said. "Uh.. Eh im with a friend." She said you were now rubbing her clit. "Oh ok- DEMI YOURE WITH A GIRL!" Dallas says giggling. "Okay im wi-with a girl i got to go!" She said. "Dont make it rough!" Dallas said and you got your hand inside her panties. "OKAY BYE!" Demi screamed and hung up. You pulled it off and inserted your tongue. "Uh! Fuck y/n!" She said and you putted two fingers inside her. She moaned loadly and you kept pumping it in and out "AHHHHH Y/N FUCK YES!" She screamed and soon all her juices came out and you had to clean her up. "Its really late i want you to rest okay? Dems?" You said and she smiled big. "Okay baby." She said and you gave her a kiss on the lips. She pulled you closer and started kissing your neck. You moaned and she just went on with kissing till you both fell asleep..