Imagine 55. Part 2

You blush and look back at Sarah. "My girl is in love!" She screams and you put your hand on her mouth. Demi saw it and giggled. The microwave beeps an you pull them out. They are perfectly warmed up and you put them on a plate with the drinks. On your way to the table you see your ex coming in. You sigh and turn your head. You smile again and come back at their table. As you turned to them you saw that her sis kicked Demi with her foot. It made you giggle a little. You put the plates down and make sure you havent forgotten anything. "Enjoy!" You say but before you could turn around Demi asked you to come sit with them. You nodded and sit down. You looked back and saw Sarah smiling. "So how long do you actually work here? Because the last time i came here i didnt saw you.." Demi said and you laughed "When was the last time you came here?" You say trying to catch your breath. Demi sets up her thinking face and then burst out off laughing. You look around to look at Sarah.Thats when you see Josh smiling at you. You sigh turning around. "Hey why the long face?" Demi says and you looked in her eyes "Ex boyfriend.. You know how that goes haha." You say and stand up to clean their mess. They follow you to pick up the bill and you walk past Josh. You stand behind the counter and print the bill "8 dollar" you say and Demi is shocked "But its 13-" you cut her off "Yeah i know!" You say winking and she blushes. The same time Josh interupts you with stupid questions. Demi cuts him off "Ehm can you shut the fuck up now.. Im talking to her. Bye!" She said the last thing smiling and before you knew he was gone. You smile at Demi and remember you wrote your number on the bill. She thanks you again and walks away. She looked at the bill and giggles. She looks around and mouths "I'll call you."