Imagine 21.

All your and Demi's friends come over to celebrate your birthday. Its a party night but without alcohol ofcourse. Alot off people got out and like 7 people stayed. You were laying on the couch while some off your friends put in a movies. Demi came from upstairs and went to you on the couch. "Hey baby." She says and straddles you. "Whatsup sexy." You whisper and rub her sides gently. The film begins and its scary movie 4. Demi and you watched this movie over a hundred times so you two didnt listen. Demi looks you in the eyes and smiles. You smile back and kiss her lips softly. She gets to your ear and starts whispering some things. "You look sexy like that." You smile at her "Like what?" You smirk. She nibbles on your earlobe and kisses you behind your ear. "With that face." She whispers seductively. You giggle and grab her ass. "Guys we wanna watch scary movie not porn." A friend said and you raised one eyebrow. Demi was about to say something but you interupted her with your face. You kissed her with so much passion and heard laughing from your left. You smiled at Demi and she bit her lip. "Baby why are you so hot?" You said and she giggles. "Im not hot.." She says. You sit up and put her on your lap with both her legs on each side of your body. You grab her ass and squeezed it. "You lil momma have the sexiest and most attractive body in the whole wide world. And you are so hot baby.." You say and kiss her lips. "Why are you allways make me feel beautiful?" She says hugging you. "Because thats my job baby girl." You say and rub her back. She pulls back and kisses you with so much love. "I love you baby." She says and you smile "I love you too shorty." You say and she giggles.