Imagine 11.

You were giving your concert in Texas and heard that Demi Lovato would come and watch it from backstage together with Mar and Nat. "So tonight im playing a game." You said and they all screamed. "I want you all to stand up except for the people with back problems." You said and looked at your left seeing Demi being overexcited. You winked at her and laughed. "Okay guys if you are not a huge fan of Demi Lovato please sit down." You said and they cheered. "Thats right, nobody sits." You said sneaky and walked to the left of the stage. "May i welcome a beautiful friend of mine." You said and grabbed Demi's hand and kissed her cheek. We walked up on the stage and the crowd went crazy. "MISS DEMI LOVATO!!" You screamed and she hugged you. After you and Demi did some questions the crowd started screaming "KISS KISS KISS!" You looked at Demi and put your thumbs on her mouth like you were kissing her. Then you kissed your thumbs and they went crazy as ever. After that she pulled back and gave you a real kiss on the lips and ran away. "Demi lovato everybody." You said and giggled. You did a couple more songs and ended the concert. "Thanks you Texas! You were great!" You screamed and you went down under the stage. Where Demi , Mar and Nat were waiting. "You were amazing Y/n!" Demi said and hugged you. The other girls hugged you too. "Come to my dressingroom!" You said and Mar and Nat had to go so it was only Demi and you. "They are gonna believe we really kissed!" You laughed and she smiled. "But we did!" She poked your arm. "True but you know if you want to kiss again you have to join me in my dressingroom." You winked and she blushed. You arrived the dressingroom and you went to the couch. "We can kiss again right?" She said slowly sitting on the couch. "If you sit on my lap we can." You said slowly and she crawled to you throwing her leg over yours. Your hands got to her ass and sqeeuzed them. She grabbed your chin and started to kiss you nice and slowly.