Imagine 57.

"Lets play spin the bottle!" Marissa says. "With four people?" Katy says and Marissa smiles. You sit next to Demi and Marissa and Katy in front off you. Marissa has a crush on Katy and we all know it. You spin the bottle and it comes on Marissa. Demi looks at you with one eyebrow raised and you nod. "Marissa you eh have to kiss Katy.. Or with tongue 5 seconds or just on the mouth for 10 seconds.." You laugh a little. Demi comes closer and puts her head on your shoulder. You look at her and smile. Marissa is blushing and looking away suddenly Katy grabs Marissa's face and kisses it. They fall back on the ground and just wont stop.. "Guess i know who are going to sleep on the ground.." Demi says. You laugh at her comment and she laughs along. I admit Demi is so sweet and sexy its just.. WOW. Marissa must be fangirling inside because she is kissing her crush. You stand up and Demi pulls my arm ,telling you to sit down. "Lets go to the couch." You say and help her up. You pull her up and she hugs you , ofcourse you hug back. She pulls away and holds your hand. It was sweet. You sit on the couch under a blanket and ask her to join. You are in the corner off the couch and Demi in the other corner. You tap her foot with your foot and she looks at you. "Come here." You say spreading your arms. She comes closer and lies on your shoulder. You put one arm around her and put your head on her head. After 1 hours you lie down next to Demi face to face. "They are cute together are they?" I say whispering. "Yes." She says looking down at her feet.You lift her chin and look at her. You wanted to ask her but you just do something else. You kiss her and seconds later she kisses back. After 30 minutes off cuddling Demi falls a sleep and you kiss her head.