Imagine 71.

Your mom and you are going to Dianna because she is your mom's best friend. You get there and Dianna opens. "Hey girls!" She hugged us both and we walk to the livingroom. "Hey are the girls home?" You say and Dianna points to upstairs. Dianna and your mom are gonna talk about their sex lifes while you go upstairs. The first thing you see is Dallas sitting on a chair. Pretty lonely. You slowly walk up to her and hug her "Hey dall." You say and her eyes lit up "Oh my god y/n!" She says and hugs you. As soon as she said that Maddie's head popped out of her room. She screams and runs up to you. She jumps in your arms and kisses you. "Ewl Mads!" You laugh and stand up. "Hey where is Dems?" You say and their smile fades. "She locked herself in her room.." Dallas says and you take your chance. You try to open Demi's room and yes its locked. You take a pin out off your hair and open her door. You walk in closing the door behind you. You hear crying. You see her on her bed lying in a little ball. All you do is climb on the bed and rub her back. Her crying lowered and you turn her around so she's on her back. "Hey buttchin." You say and smile "Y/n is that you?" She says and you nod. She hugs you tight and breathes hot air on your neck. "What happend?" You say softly and stroking her hair gently. "Wilmer.." She says taking a deep breath. "You dont have to explain , i allready know." You say and a cheeky smile appears on her face "you know me too well y/n." She says. She pulls herself back up and looks you in the eyes. You wipe her tears away and kiss her cheek. "Your so strong.." You say and she bites her lip. "Why are you so sexy?" She spits out and regretting it emediately. You lift her chin and kiss her soft lips. "You waited for that?" You say and she nods whilst hugging you.