Imagine 74. Part 1

You were playing a game with your daughter Jade and Jade was winning the whole time. Your now ex girlfriend is coming to pick her up because she lives with both of you. You and Demi broke up because of Jessica who broke you two apart. "Mommy when is momma coming?" Jade asked you as you two played another game. "Soon babygirl." You said and kissed her forehead. You stood up and called Demi. "Hey y/n." SHe said. "Yoo Jade asks when you come." You said and heard the bell ring. "Actually i dont know when i will come." She said and you frowned and got a bit angry. You opened the door and saw a smirking Demi standing right infront of you. "I was seriously thinking you wouldnt come you fucker." You said and she giggleg then hugged you. She let her hands slid a bit down but you didnt care. "MOMMA!!" Jade screamed and you two jumped away from eachother. You took her jacket and hung it on the coatrack. "Momma stay for dinner!" Jade screamed and ran around. "I dont know if your mommy is okay with that." She said and Jade pouted her lips to you. "Only if you want babygirl." You said and she jumped around being all happy. "Thank you." Demi mouthed and you winked walking to the kitchen. You were stirring in the soup and suddenly you felt two hands on your waist. You turned around and saw Demi there smelling the delicious food and you ofcourse. "Hey." You said. "Hey babe." She whispered on your neck and you shivered. You missed her touch, her kisses and just her everything. "Mommy pick me up." Jade said and Demi picked her up. You turned off the gas and put the soup in some bowls. You brought it to the bar table and they started eating.