Imagine 63.

You were chilling in the couch when suddenly a knock on the door appeard. You walked to the door and saw a crying Demi in front off you. She hugged you and just cried. You pulled her in and closed the door. You carry her to the couch and cuddle with her on the couch. When she relaxes you speak "What happend baby." You say soft and kissing her head. "Y-you were ri-right.." She said sniffling. "Did he cheat on you babe?" You say and she nods. "He is such a dick im gonna kill him for breaking your heart.." You say and Demi looks up and smiles. She places her hand on your cheek and comes closer. You know she is about to kiss you and you lean in too. You two kiss and she lays you down so your on the bottom. You kiss her for 10 minutes only pulling away for air. "Can you keep a secret?" She whispers in your ear sending shivers all over your body "Yeah baby." You say and she kisses your neck "I allways had a crush on you since Kindergarten and i went with Wilmer just to make you jealous.." She says a bit embarrased and hides in your neck "Awe youre so cute Dems. And dont hide that cute face please." You say and sit up with her. She sat on your lap and hugs you tight. "Youre so special to me.." She said and you grabbed her whole body and stand up. "Do you stay the night?" You say and bring her to your bedroom. "Can i stay?" She says soft. You lay her down and kiss her lips "I would love it if you stay.." You say and lay down next to her. She puts her legs on your legs and her head on your chest "But imma kill him.." You said and Demi looked up "Youre so hot when youre mad.." She says and you kiss her and it gets intence. After a couple minutes you pull away and play with her hair.